Brain tumor or overthinking?

Posted , 12 users are following.

Basically over the past few weeks or so I've had a constant light headed with a few headaches. Anyway around 6weeks ago I had a migraine( rarely get them) then a few days later I got a cold. So I'm not sure if The lightheadedness has came from the cold, migraine or something worse

So yeah, me being the 18yr old worrier I am, Is worried that because I've had it for 6weeks now, I could have something serious like a brain tumor.. I have little history of cancer in my family other than my grandad who had prostate cancer and all in all I'm a generally healthy person who never gets headaches or dizziness

I know I may be overreacting but I can't help myself! I've got an appointment at the doctors on the 16th but I'm still very anxious..

So could anyone help with my symptoms and maybe reassure me a little?

-constant lightheaded/dizziness(although still have balance)

-minor headaches(more like a throbbing)

or could someone who knows more about 'tumor' symptoms reassure me?

Appreciate your replies

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Guys, I've had balance issues for approx 6 weeks and been feeling nausea in the night recently for about 2 weeks. Over the last 1 week I've started to get headaches and I've even noticed over the last 3 days I've had headaches and nausea at night. Could this be tumour symptoms ?

• Posted

I had a similar issue I started getting headaches that come and go over thanks week a jelly legs the headaches are not painful more an inconvieinece I went to opticians and no pressure and my vision is 100% fine I have never had headaches before so I think I have managed go convince myself I have a tumour but have another symptoms would this have been spotted at the opticians if I had thanks for he advice
  • Posted

I wonder how Daniel's doctors appt. went. I have been getting dizzy and having light headaches lately. In early November i was told i have eye cancer and with no insurance, it is what it is. Surgery was quoted $8000. and i don't have the money for surgery or to be out of work.

I'm going to try to schdule an appointment to have an MRI done hopefully tomorrow. I'm tired and stressed so i just want to know what's next.

I hope and pray Daniel is fine and doing well.

• Posted

Hi i am 25years old and I have been suffering from some problems from 1.5year. When i go out of house i have vertigo. I cannot go to the crowded area even traffic. Problem to see moving object. I had MRI CT scan. I was go to ENT bt nothing can help me. My life is going so wrong bt cannot do nothing. Please help me. My whatsapp number 8293724739. Please help meĀ 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.