Breast issues

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been having burning in the breast and armpit also some heaviness.Arm can burn and tingle also.Was diagnosed with Costocondritis a few years ago.Is this new symptoms. Had mammogram last year that was ok. Any ideas?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I can totally empathise with this - my right breast constantly feels burning, tingling, sensitive to any material touching it, firmer also than the left! I've had 3 mammograms 3 years running and all ok. Collar bone burns that side and under arm at times. Have a range of other symptoms which fit with fibromyalgia, costochondritis and peri-menopause - doctor worse than useless as just says it's all stress related and nothing he can do so I remain undiagnosed for anything!! This site is fantastic as at least you feel you are not alone! Sorry I can't help with anything to make it feel better though sad( x

• Posted

That's the point Cost, Fibro and PeriM have very similar symptoms and Joint pain is very synonymous with all 3 conditions. I was diagnosed with Costo in October last year and by January found out through blood test that my hormone levels were low too.

• Posted

Thanks to all who replied. Going in for another 3D mammo in two weeks. Have mamma done every year but always a hassle. Have very dense breast tissue. Have had ultrasounds and breast MRI. Each year is stressful with these things and am at the point I want to stop doing it. Its probably cost me a few years off my life just from the stress of it all. Do appreciate being able to talk to others who are in the same situation.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.