Breast reduction experience in EU

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi everyone. I have huge breasts since teen age and wanna have the surgery done to have them smaller. They are causing back pain, rush and i literally get pulled down constantly so can not straighten my back. Has anyone experienced this kind of surgery? I am considering to have it somewhere in EU, do not mind traveling. Seems like the prices are quite good in some countries. Would appreciate any help 

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

This was the BEST THING I EVER DID EVER!! I did it in my 50's and OMG I wish so much I'd done it in my 20s!  It was the best.

Yes, it's a Big Surgery. And I had the drains for about 3 weeks or so afterward. But a) I looked FABULOUS and my clothes fit!  b) my neck and back stopped hurting.  

My surgeon did her incision around the nipple and then straight down - no cutting under the breast.  Don't freak out but the nipple is taken off and put up higher on your chest.  It's a bit of a recovery but let me tell you, it's NOT A BIG DEAL after the first week or so.

I am friends with surgeons and they told me that it's the surgery that is the "most liked" by patients of all surgeries, both elective and not elective.

They were right.

DO IT!

• Posted

Hi I just saw this.

I had my surgery done in the US.

It was the best thing I've ever done for myself!

• Posted

Did not have breast reduction just liposuction at one of the clinic in Prague. It is called Forme clinic and honestly it was very good experience. Lovely people, good care and even better price. Worth to check, maybe they do breast reduction. Sorry could not help better
    • Posted

I had also lipo at Forme clinic - such a coincidence. Must agree with you that everything was well organized and everyone was very helpful. Very good result for such a price. And Ann44859 by the way Prague is beautiful-so it is good to travel earlier to spend at least 2 days before for sightseeing or so...just an advice:-) But breast reduction is big surgery, just make sure your surgeon will be experienced.
  • Posted

Wow.  I am actually looking for breast reduction and was talking to that Forme clinic in Prague. I got all the information regarding the surgery and even the price is very good comparing the other countries. I was deciding between Czechia and Poland but this one somehow i like more. Thinking of booking online consultation with the surgeon, great is they offer it for free so i will see after how i will decide. Will let you know. Have you already found any good clinic?
    • Posted

Actually i spoke to that Forme clinic couple of weeks ago, i found that the reviews are quite positive so gave it a try. The receptionist was very nice and it would be good to have help with the accommodation and airport transfer, that is what they offer. I was looking even at some of the clinics i spoke to another one in Poland also, but did not impressed me a lot. This one seems good but anyway i will have the consultation first and then will see. I want to have the surgery beginning of next year. Christmas period would be too stressful.
    • Posted

Have you already booked yourself with any of the clinics? I called that Forme clinic couple of days ago, the lady on the other side was very helpful. Will hopefully have consultation next month and will see. Still searching because i want good price and also result. But seems like it is not gonna be uk for sure.

• Posted

Hi, spoke to dr. Benes yesterday. He really explained the surgery in detail. Did not really sound nice but to see that result must be great. I was quite happy about everything he told and even the price sounds fair to me so do not really want to look for another clinic. Will book date for February so at least will heal by summer. So hopefully Forme clinic is good choice

• Posted

I had consultation with dr. Hyza last week. He was very kind and supportive. Believe me i was very nervous. But it went fine and i am booked for beginning of March. Very excited but also little scared because this is something big for me. So please can you update me if you will have it first.

• Posted

This is something i am looking for long time, but i do not have courage to undergo breast reduction. I am so scared and worried something will go wrong.  I suffer back pain for such a long time and the rush in the summer time. I feel very embarrassed. Probably it is time to decide for it. 
  • Posted

This Forme clinic offers free online consultation and i actually had it(i was very curious) I spoke to dr. Hyza. He explained to me whole process of breast reduction. First after i heard that i just wanted to keep my huge breast for good. But when he said how will everything change with the size i am seriously thinking of it. He was very kind and i am happy he gave such a proper info about it. I feel very uncomfortable on public and not talking about how hard is it with choosing my clothes, especially tops and bras. 
    • Posted

So how is it going? Are you willing to undergo reduction?

• Posted

Oh yes, I have the date early in march, could not fly earlier. I have so many things now so have to arrange it first. I have already flight, still got it for good price. Gonna be staying in apartment above the clinic for 4 days after the surgery, because I do not want to fly too soon after. Everything was sorted very fast what I liked. Can not wait, I am very excited but still nervous. Do you have already your date?

• Posted

Hi. I already had it couple of weeks ago. Still can not believe it is over but I am very happy. Can feel that relieve that I am much lighter 😊. I am still home until next week but still will have to wear special underwear for a while. It hurts little but can manage. Can not wait when it heals properly. But would not regret I chose Forme clinic. Good experience from the beginning.

• Posted

Hi. How are you doing. Feeling good now? I am post op for 2 weeks and fell little better now. It was quite painful first days so i was trying just to relax and not to do much. Of course i was on analgesics but now i can be without it. It heals pretty good, still swollen and scabby. But i love my new size. It is so good to feel lighter 😊!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.