Breast reduction experience in EU

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi everyone. I have huge breasts since teen age and wanna have the surgery done to have them smaller. They are causing back pain, rush and i literally get pulled down constantly so can not straighten my back. Has anyone experienced this kind of surgery? I am considering to have it somewhere in EU, do not mind traveling. Seems like the prices are quite good in some countries. Would appreciate any help 

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Oh. Congrats to your new breasts!! How is it like to have them smaller? I will have to wait after summer because i do not want to have them done before. So i will try to make an appointment for September or later. Were you satisfied at the clinic?

• Posted

It is absolutely great feeling to feel lighter, can not believe i have them smaller.  It really healed good and now i can enjoy bra shopping 😊 Have you already booked yourself? I am sure you will not regret. They were lovely at the clinic, very friendly and caring. 

• Posted

Hi girls. Just realized I have not been here for a while. Had my surgery in march already. And oh congrats Ann44859 to your new breasts. Is everything good with you? It is amazing feeling to have them smaller. I feel literally lighter and more sexy 😃!

• Posted

Hi I am totally fine, Everything went good and I healed quite fast.  Love my new size. How was your recovery?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.