Breasts

Posted , 7 users are following.

Any one have problems with there breasts that last a while am scared to death .. health anxiety through the roof ??

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

i have had a pain in just one breast and was scared but it is to do with the menopause according to the gp. frown 
    • Posted

My gp said that ans stress ... but i think whay if there wrong am scared thay my health anxiety kicking in going to get a mamagramm how long you had your pain? Is it constant ? X
  • Posted

had the pain just over a week!!
    • Posted

Hi anne i went today and payed private to see a breast consultanct for peace mind ... he said all ok x
  • Posted

Hello there , I’m sorry to hear your having a rough time with the menopausal side effects . I know how ya feel and each day I wake up I’m not sure what is gonna go wrong next with my body it seems . It’s such a scary time as every hormone in my body seems like it changed this past year . My blood pressure , chloresterol levels, bloating , excessive bleeding , ear ringing sounds ,breast tenderness , leg pains , no sleep , no sex drive , bladder problems , memory loss , hot flashes ,,, just to name  a few . Lol

I’ve been more to the doctor and hospital this past year then I was my whole life . I skipped one period and then the darn thing came back the next month so I never know what to expect . Honestly some days I just want to cry all day over nothing , but I do know it’s my hormones and it will all settle down eventually , Thank god ! 

I’m 49 abd hope to be in complete menopause by 50 as the doctor says it’s all due to the estrogen changes the body goes through . 

What I find helps me a bit is I drink a lot of water daily , I try to not eat oils and carbs , and mainly eat chicken and salads and spinach most days . If I eat like that and then drink lots of water I find my symptoms are easier to deal with . But when I don’t do that , it seems much worse . I would try some changes in your diet and maybe drink lots more water if you don’t already . I hope that helps ya as I know it’s a struggle to deal with the hormone changes . However , if it seems unmanageable , speak to your gynocoligist or GP about trying some meds to help with the changes .the meds seem to work for some people and others they don’t , so the dietary stuff may help more once ya figure out what your body is lacking and what it likes . Talking to other woman about it a lot helps too I find as then I feel not so alone going through this terrible crap . God bless ya and good luck !

Hugs from Canada :-)

• Posted

I drink a lot of water a day while at work but I seem bloated constantly and have gained weight around my middle that will not shift at all no matter what I eat or even with exercise.sad 
    • Posted

Hey I hear ya there , I’ve gone through and still have the menopausal belly as they call it too . And my boobs seem smaller now as I’m going through this stuff , lol .

All my jeans are much snugger in my mid section then they were for like 18 years . It makes me feel very unnatractive and sad , but I do try to remember this is only a faze , it will eventually get better , so I try to keep hope and stay positive . Lots of ya woman are in the same boat trying to swim through this change so to speak ya know ? But I’m so happy to have this website as talking to other woman in these forums helps so much thank god !

I recently went and got a bigger size waist jeans and that was hard to do but they actually look ok . Keep positive dear as ya know what ? This all will balance it’s self out and life will once again feel great and we’ll all be ok once we make it through the hormone changes , were all together through this :-) hugs 

• Posted

i hope you're right just want to feel normal again. I would be happy if my tummy went back to normal as some women say it will not go flat again!sad 

• Posted

Ya I have heard that too but I have also heard that it will once the hormones settle down . I think every woman is different on how our body’s are with changes so it’s hard to tell what we will have to do to loose that menopausal belly . I hear walking is good , I try to do that a lot and some woman have even joined a gym with a friend or relative for motivation and support or get a excersize bike for at home  , but me myself , I just try to remember to eat good “ it’s hard but I try “. And I drink a lot of water . I mean like 3-5 big full glasses each day . I pee more often because of that and my bladder constantly not knowing what it wants to do right now during this menopause either . Oh god , it’s hard I know , but keep hope ok , and just try to make one change at a time so you don’t overwhelm yourself to much ya know ?  That’s what I do and it’s kinda working a bit :-)  I’m so happy to know I’m not alone though and not different from anyone else cause we’re all going through stuff during this time . So try to smile and know this will get better . We’ll get through it , one day at a time . :-)  my 3 favourite words right now are faith , hope and believe . 

I have faith in myself in dealing with this .

I have hope that my body will once again feel normal .

And I believe in my own strength and the help of other woman going through the same or similar changes . We all will make it through this . 

Menopause for some woman is easy but not all of us got that lucky and we have to work hard every day to keep that positive additude . :-)

Remember your not alone ! We’re all here together :-) and will one day feel great and normal again .

Hugs 

• Posted

I love your little moto. has made me smile thanks for the motivation.biggrin
    • Posted

Your very welcome :-) stay positive and have a great day . 

Tomorrow start the day by saying “ I can do this , I am one of many woman who deal with menopausal issues but “ that’s ok and it’s normal .

We’re all gonna do great and feel normal again . Hugs to ya and best wishes always . 

• Posted

Hi maud, I’ve started getting breast cysts with menapause, very painful x
  • Posted

Hi maud, I’ve started getting breast cysts with menapause, very painful x
  • Posted

I do have heavy full feeling breast VERY heavy feeling and sometimes very sore breast! And I posted weeks ago about the brown part getting like a raised thickness red sore feeling the size of a quarter like the thickness you get when you get bit by a wasp or something I was going with out a bras for months and was tucking breast under shirt somehow I may have rubbed raw or got infected somehow NOT sure what happened any ways I used antibiotic cream/ hydrocortisone  and antibiotics by mouth I had some left from before I had for my stomach. Anyway its cleared all up ands been fine. I finally found a bra that I can wear and feels comfortable, MY breast have grown bigger every year sometimes they feel so heavy you want to carry them in your hands. Not sure what you are feeling you didn't go into detail but thats my story and issues with breast. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.