Breasts

Posted , 7 users are following.

Any one have problems with there breasts that last a while am scared to death .. health anxiety through the roof ??

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I had a few years ago my left breast felt i had like nodules a bunch on the top of the breast below the collar bone and I took an ultrasound and 3D and was nothing it went away. It was scary 
  • Posted

We must be twins. Yes I started having weird feelings in my breasts around November.  But since I was having a mammogram the second week in Jan. I decided to wait. The feelings would come and go. I had my mammogram Jan. 12 and it was fine. The weird feelings in my breasts have gone away.  But believe me there was a lot of praying going on while I waited to get my mammogram!biggrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.