Brusing

Posted , 9 users are following.

Do any of you ladies bruse easy or get bruises you have no idea how you got them?My legs look bad anymore and ive never bruised easy...most of them are small but i do have a couple big ones...my arms do bruise but not like my legs...They look awful...Thank you ladies!!

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Bruising can also be caused by medications.  You need to get checked out by your GP, there are so many different causes.  I bruise so easily but it is because I am on Aspirin, warfarin also causes bruising.  If you are not on medication there are also medical conditions that have bruising as a symptom.  Better safe than sorry.   Your GP will probably check things out for you.  Good luck
  • Posted

I also bruse easy for 4 yrs I was bruseing and not knowing why went to doctors and they had no idea then one day after seeing doctor after doctor and telling them and showing them all my brusies they thought I was just clusmby then when I moved to texas I went to a doctor to try and find out where I was loosing blood from and while checking for that he found I had fatty liver ofcorse he did nothing said it was ok then after 6 yrs I moved again to Iowa and the doctor there told me the bruseing came from my liver I was in third stage, but I would not die from the liver not to worry after 7 years I moved to California and here I seen a doctor for lost blood again and she found my live had went into 4th stage and turned to cerrious and it is where the bruseing isd coming from ofcorse she also found where the blood loss is from it is cause i have a ulcer on my lining of my stomach that she is treating now. I never drank or smoked and it really made it hard for me to understand cause growing up I was told if you drink you can get a liver problem, I don't wish this on anyone and pray this is not why you are bruseing but I would ask a doctor if it can be friom that cause if it is and caught early they can help you but if it is left unattended then there is no help for it just live day to day and pray.
    • Posted

So sad reading your post.  This was exactly why I recommended laurie saw a doctor.  Better safe than sorry as Elizabeth said.  I hope you are coping well, my prayers are with you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.