Bump on meatus.

Posted , 83 users are following.

Hello guys, I've had this swelling on the side of my meatus for about a half and a half now and have no idea what it is. I had a full spectrum STD screening except for herpes and it can back neagtive. I also did a seperate urine and blood test and they also came back negative. I got treated for a yeast infection, but that hasn't seemed to do anything. I'm really worried and would like some feedback, Thanks.

On a side note I've had other issues, such as erection issues, anal discomfort and lack of sex drive. Could any of this be related.

Heres a picture.

6 likes, 192 replies

192 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

hi im 29 years old chemical engineering and from iran. i have this issue from 2 years ago after only 2 min unprotected relationship . i study about 2 years and now guess this bumps is immunologic action against some viruses such as EBV CMV and etc .and called lichen planus i hope this information be usefull

• Posted

Dear friends its very important and i emphasize that the test results for CMV and EBV viruses were positive for recent infection 1 week after sex. take care yourself.

• Posted

I wanna emphasize this viruses can infected epithelial cell ... thanks a lot .. merry christmas and happy new year 😃

• Posted

thank you for the information. I have long suspected that I was dealing with something viral because I was having issues with mucous membranes. specifically, my lips, urethra, mouth, and rectal area. in my opinion, I’m dealing with HPV.

• Posted

What are your symptoms? Can you get tested for HPV?

• Posted

Hi, I have had a very similar issue.

Think it might be HSV... Been to 8 doctors and no one has an answer for me.

You can check my reddit post under "Tokyoen" user name.

• Posted

went to emergency room in november they told me i dont ... but its very uncomfortable .. is this herpes ? no std no uti ..

• Posted

yea i have the same thing im scared ass s**t havent got tested yet because im waitin on my medicated image

• Posted

Hi - hope everything went fine. Can share the diagnosis please? Thx.

• Posted

Have the same issue looks exactly like mine, got this after receiving oral sex on my penis.

haven't found what might be the reason I got tested for stds and sti except for herpes but all were negative, I got e coli at the same time so maybe uti, herpes, or just anxiety.

honestly this might just be from anxiety as most symptoms I felt were unrelated also since I think there is something wrong I keep touching it which might be causing the irritation in the first place and when you are anxious you will relate everything that you feel even though they were happening even before.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.