Bumps glans and burning urethra

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hello, I know that many people on Gabor123 and other threads are complaining about the same problem of small bumps under the skin of the glans which are especially visible in erection. I had more than a year ago a b*****b received by a sex worker (the rest was protected). Following this I felt discomfort in the urethra 3 days later.

Today I still have irritation in the urethra especially after urinating or ejaculating. From time to time I have redness that appears on the glans which goes away after 2 days without doing anything. The urologist had prescribed me a cream for mycosis, following that I peeled and I think that these bumps are there firstly because the skin is thinner and secondly because the glans is inflamed. I think these bumps are naturally present under the skin but these two factors make them visible. I wanted to know if you also who have these bumps have from time to time redness on the glans that comes and goes?

photo of the bumps (in erection)

photo of the rashes that I have from time to time

I obviously did all possible tests for sexually transmitted diseases (blood test, urine, sperm, urethral sample) everything is negative even herpes in blood test 4 months later. what seems to me the strangest thing is that a balanitis is not supposed to cause pain in the urethra.

I invite people with the same problem to join the conversation. maybe we will find a solution and sorry for my english 🙂

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I saw many people with the same small bumps especially visible in erection on the forum. Are there any people who have found the cause or who have found a solution to have a new normal appearance ?

do you also have redness that comes and goes quickly (2 days) ?

• Edited

hello, still the same problem. I've been using a cortisone cream for quite a while and the redness doesn't come back when I use it. but as soon as I stop the cream the redness comes back 2 days later. I unfortunately cannot see a dermatologist because in my country there is 10 months of delay... pain in the groins, burning in the urethra, even occasionally in the scrotum and in the joints. I can't take it anymore it's been 2 years soon...

• Posted

Guys have you done semen culture? I have same issue going on for past 1.2 years, started after unprotected sex. I have klebsiella pneumonae in semen which is not even going off by use of antibiotic. Not sure it is the main culor not. I have same issue going on whith clear penile discharge which is mild, hard to notice, have lower back pain maily hip bone and lower spine.

• Posted

Hi, yes I did a semen analysis and it came back negative. the only thing that showed anything is a urethral swab with postive enterococcus. I had treatment and the next sample was negative. but still the same problem...

• Posted

Up ! Anyone who's had similar bumps found a solution?

• Posted

hello, in a similar predicament and just recently have started some pelvic therapy along with meds, symptoms have declined but still present intermittently. has anyone had issues with their partners (female) having any symptoms after cause seems like a male issue more then female?! also if anyone has had issues with conceiving kids after?

• Posted

also did no antibiotics as recommended by urologist and gp cause no bacteria or infection present. seems like something triggers pelvic/prostate symptoms and stress related . anyone with similar thoughts?!

• Posted

i have inflamed glans but my doctor is saying its cpps but that doesn't explain the inflamed glans

• Posted

seems like they just come up with same "diagnosis" when they cant figure things out.

my urologist now suggesting may have triggered auto immune response and check with a ruematoidologist for possible help. anything specific youve done or do that gives u the best relief?

• Posted

have you found relief i found on lotion that helps it go down but i forgot the name i have to refind it everything else does nothing to help

• Posted

ive been on gabepentin / lyrica for past months that have helped the pain calm down. but still get random generalized tingling and diff parts of the body. i dont use any creams other than aloe vera dont even know if that does anything . can you see what lotion you used and share its name

• Posted

I had raised dots and same as the pictures above while masturbating/erection on glans and settles down in next 20 mins. I did all kind of tests came back negative. The reason to reply on this thread and as @ser34 mentioned we have similar threads going on with no answers. my first evaluation from my history i always had protected sex and for me it started after covid infection and i also came to know that i have multiple lumbar spinal disc disease which has given me all sorts of problem. I would suggest all to evaluate if they have this problem after covid and check if you have any chronic condition pre covid which was left untreated because it would go worse post covid which happens to be my lower back. All my muscles, ligaments and tendons are worse than what they use to be precovid. Try to evaluate irritation of nerves travelling from lower back to pelvic floor. I will be starting prolotherapy to repair my tissues, muscles, ligaments and tendons to start with and see how i feel. Its a long procedure but i will give it a go. Try google out caring medical Florida to understand prolotherapy and other health issues whichs leads from spine/ long covid extra. this is my story but might differ from person to person. Stay protected stay safe.

thankyou

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.