Bumps glans and burning urethra

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hello, I know that many people on Gabor123 and other threads are complaining about the same problem of small bumps under the skin of the glans which are especially visible in erection. I had more than a year ago a b*****b received by a sex worker (the rest was protected). Following this I felt discomfort in the urethra 3 days later.

Today I still have irritation in the urethra especially after urinating or ejaculating. From time to time I have redness that appears on the glans which goes away after 2 days without doing anything. The urologist had prescribed me a cream for mycosis, following that I peeled and I think that these bumps are there firstly because the skin is thinner and secondly because the glans is inflamed. I think these bumps are naturally present under the skin but these two factors make them visible. I wanted to know if you also who have these bumps have from time to time redness on the glans that comes and goes?

photo of the bumps (in erection)

photo of the rashes that I have from time to time

I obviously did all possible tests for sexually transmitted diseases (blood test, urine, sperm, urethral sample) everything is negative even herpes in blood test 4 months later. what seems to me the strangest thing is that a balanitis is not supposed to cause pain in the urethra.

I invite people with the same problem to join the conversation. maybe we will find a solution and sorry for my english 🙂

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.