penile glans bumps or dots?, redness

Posted , 94 users are following.

hello guys. such dots are on my acorn. hips, burning sensation in the urethra, even after ejaculation hips and burns. what's the problem?

imageimageimageimage

3 likes, 171 replies

171 Replies

Next
  • Edited

hello guys. such dots are on my glans. hips, burning sensation in the urethra, even after ejaculation hips and burns. what's the problem? sorry, my bad english.

• Posted

hi... i have an almost identical looking glans and your symptoms also sound the same, i am currently assuming it is a reaction to a soap i used, so currently washing with only warm water.... it is causing much distress as om sure you will agree

• Edited

did you ever get sorted? i have exact same thing for nearly 2 years its killing me with anxiety,

• Edited

I have the exact same looking penis, but after 12 doctors I have no diagnosis. I made all the tests possible, all come back negative, except for skin enterococcus spp and staphylococcus spp. My gf find ureaplasma.

I made antibiotics (ciproxin, zitromax and bassado)

Steroid cream made everything terribly worse.

I have no proper diagnosis.

• Posted

Bro strange but i also have this problem and i got enterococcus spp in my semen, have you taken biopsy for that mark

• Edited

Hi Tizio, Hi Gabor,

I had a uti with enterokokkus spp too and my glans looked similar.

Burning sensations in hips and perineum as also testicles showed up after two weeks of clavomax. Still fighting with it although uti is apparently gone and i have no symptoms peeing anymore.

While not perfect, for me a betadonna creme helped to improve the situation on the glans. I am using it currently on day 10.

Currently i am performing stretches to relax my pelvic muscles since i still have some minor pain in the perineum.

• Posted

Have you tried Pimecrolimus or Tacrolimus cream?

• Posted

how to find out and from which test that you had enterococcus spp ?? and what sample you had given?

• Posted

how to find out and from which test that you had enterococcus spp ?? and what sample you had given?

detail me more abt your progress plz and did you get any solution till date which help you to get ride of it till date

• Edited

did you ever find anything that fixed it?

• Posted

It helped reduce the inflammation. Don't expect full "healing"

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.