Bumps inside vagina

Posted , 46 users are following.

i have recently lost my virginity, couple days after my cycle started and i used tampons for the first time when couple days after my cycle these popped up. my area was swollen down there for a day or two, now im itching down there and having a runny discharge that's a slight green/yellow color i have to wear so many pads because of it.

3 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Next
  • Edited

i need a clearer photo. do you have any bumps? any pain? green/yellow discharge are indicators of an infection

did you use protection?

i would get tested green discharge isnt normal

• Edited

Is this photo any clearer? Yes, i have bumps around the inside like the picture. No, protection wasn't used. It's not necessarily green it's more of a yellow color.

• Posted

i am going through the same thing right now . what did you do to cure it or help to out ?

• Posted

i was going through the same situation, I slept with new guy without protection ,I just starting to feel itchy around vagina ,having a thick cheesy like discharge with odor smell ,and rush which was it's like that in the picture ,n I burning sensesation when I urinate , I went to clinic n they can't describe what it was actually so I just go to "sangoma" traditional healer who knows about natural herbs ,so she do muti for me. n since then I'm really ohkay

• Posted

are u really okay is this need to be worry or is this need a treatment?

• Posted

Its a vestibular papillomatosis, you need check up so it wont get worse, update us

• Edited

I have the same issue

• Posted

so i recently went to the doctors I told her about vp and all. I'm a virgin.(btw if this is helpful)

yet she told me she sees no bump and that its completely normal. yet I feel a bump down there.

• Edited

i think im in the same boat but idk.... on feb 6th i think i had a yeast infection, it was swollen , itchy , i had lots of discharge and at first i had a smell, but it went away. then it came again and i went to the doc they told me it was yeast so they gave me antibiotics, i had to take them every 12 hours for 5 days. and i did just that, then like 4 days past and now, my vag has a very small itch irritation and it got red with watever those are in the pic and im having tunny white discharge and it came from nowhere , idk wats happening idk if its an std or wat . im going to the doc today to get checked out again.

• Posted

but after the second time i got it my vag look exactly like yours but it just didnt itch or nothing.

• Posted

Hey. may I know the updates of your situation? 'Cause I think, we're in the same situation. I'm not sure if there's little spots that are showing in my skin, but I think yes. I really don't know what to do.

• Posted

same thing is happening to me it went away but now its back but it don't itch or anything

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.