Bumps inside vagina

Posted , 46 users are following.

i have recently lost my virginity, couple days after my cycle started and i used tampons for the first time when couple days after my cycle these popped up. my area was swollen down there for a day or two, now im itching down there and having a runny discharge that's a slight green/yellow color i have to wear so many pads because of it.

3 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

i have the same thing but with normal white discharge,sometimes watery sometimes cheesy ,i did several test and it showed nothing,all tests including pap smear ...of recent i started feeling pains in my lower abdomen ,then i used a mirror to check my vagina ,the tiny blisters are more than before and its quite scary ...i feel like its the cause for my pelvic pain...

• Posted

I'm also having bumps on my vulva I'm only 19yrs old I went to the doctor he gave me cream still I haven't healed I'm still having those and they seem to develop all over my vulv and also in the outer of my vulva I'm worried

• Posted

did you ever get confirmaton of what these are? im experiencing something similar following having sex and having a yeast infection

• Posted

hiii experiencing same thing! its water discharge and its uncomfortable did you find out what it is????

• Posted

hi i know this post was made a long time ago but im going through the same thing right now minus the discharge. Did you do anything to help you with it and when does it get better i dont want to go by a doctor because im 17 and me going will result in my mom finding out so is there anything i can do to help with it besides going to the doctors

• Edited

Hi did you ever found out what is was or what helps it get better? I have the same thing now and the itch is driving me crazy.

• Posted

i have the same thing right now and the itch is driving me insane rn too

• Posted

i would reccomend you all try Boric Acid! trust me i has worked for me especially when i was having those bumps and discharge! you probably have trichomeniosis, but the boric acid will work !

try

honeypot boric acid

or

The Killer

you can find these on amazon or even in walmart

• Posted

same here one of my dr told me its herpes what i really dont know what it is because when i done.with my herpes.test it was came.back negative and it itches sometimes and watery discharge neither i'm.vaccinated for hpv

• Posted

did you find any solutions or did it go away? i have the same issue right now and i don't know what to do!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.