Bumps near vagina opening; some burning but doctors have told me that theres no stds.

Posted , 101 users are following.

2 likes, 121 replies

121 Replies

Next
  • Edited

seems pretty similar to what I have, although I am not sure what I have. what are your symptoms? if any

• Posted

The only symptom that i have that come and go are burning sensation around my vaginal opening. My doctor has tested me for stds and it came back normal so she recommended using coconut oil

• Edited

those are the main symptoms i feel too, and sometimes ill have discharge but nothing abnormal yet and for me its been 3 weeks.did this start after sex with someone new ?

• Posted

mines comes and goes even when im not having intercourse

• Posted

same here, i havent had sex in two weeks and still feel extremely weird

• Edited

I have white discharge before... It is yeast infection.... I do garlic treatment insert inside my vagina but i used thread so that i can oull it out in the morning when get up.... The discharge is gone... I think the bumps cause by yeast ifection... Try garlic treatment to stop growing

• Posted

which kind of coconut oil, does any brand matter? and has it worked ?

• Posted

mine first appeared the first time i had sex...that very day

• Posted

hi, julia you have exact same as me did you find out whet it was ?

• Posted

i think am gonna try hope it works for me .. it breaks my heart to feel kinda sick

• Edited

I feel like I have the samething! I first went to the doctor for burning pain after having sex with someone new and was told i had BV. It took 2 weeks for the burning feeling to go away. It was gone for about a month and now it's back! I just noticed the bumps. I'm going back to the doctor tomorrow.

• Posted

please keep us updated!

good luck 

• Posted

the same happened to me. i am pregnant and my stomach was hurting i went to the doctor and they told me i had bv. A month later i have these bumps inside my vagina that look like they are just hanging out my skin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.