Bumps near vagina opening; some burning but doctors have told me that theres no stds.

Posted , 101 users are following.

2 likes, 121 replies

121 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

hi i think i have the same one and i am so afraid to go the doctor . it has a burning sensation after sex .. how are ya now?

• Posted

hey im also affraid to go to the doctor im trying to find home remedies and over the counter medicine to treat it

• Edited

hi! did you ever find out what it is? i have almost the same thing, they're kinda smaller and i can find them around/near the opening of the vagina

• Posted

I have no idea what I have

so i recently went to the doctors I told her about vp and all. I'm a virgin.(btw if this is helpful)

yet she told me she sees no bump and that its completely normal. yet I feel a bump down there

please help pls and thank you I can send pic if u like?

• Edited

i have similar issue me and my bf had sex sat and sunday but heres where i was STUPID i douched thinking that would slow down my period.noooooowwww i have a sore spot and if burns when i wipe ,btw we always use protection

• Posted

I have the same thing, but i never noticed them til now, Im too embarrassed to tell anyone bc im only 17 ... So keep me updated so ik what to do...

• Posted

I have those, I have been told by the gp it's only skin tags, extra tissue. sometimes hurts when its dry or have thrush. had noticed it years ago. definitely ain't STDs.

• Posted

Try washing with plain water and see if you notice a difference give it a couple weeks and see if anything changes, sometimes it's just a reaction to something we're using even if we've been using products for years you can develop an allergy to it at anytime.

• Edited

can somebody tell me what this is? its itchy sometimes..i dont know whats this white and bumpsimage its been 2months already please help me im worried

• Posted

hey. i hv notice the same thing in my vagina n m nt sure is it normal or nt .

• Edited

hi i cant be 100% sure as i am not a doctor but this looks like it could be Lichen Sclerosis to me. Google LS and read up about it, get referral to GP does it itch or burn?

• Posted

Hi did you find out what this was? looks very similar to a problem I'm having right now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.