Bumps near vagina opening; some burning but doctors have told me that theres no stds.

Posted , 101 users are following.

2 likes, 121 replies

121 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

can u guys plz tell me i hv this skin in my vagina . is it normal all girls hv dis or only i hv. n it forms white discharge continuously even while washing also

• Posted

mine also like that.. i have white or sometimes yellow discharge its not so smelly,its not painful,its not burning but i have those and i also have bumps inside my opening vagina

• Posted

did you find out what this might be? i also have the same issue and trying to get a doctors appointment is a nightmare.

• Posted

Did you find out if thats normal or not? Mine looks the same way.

• Posted

Yeast infection. Probably candida.

• Posted

a yeast has a thick cotton cheese discharge and doesnt go for months .... this either is hpv or just infection

• Posted

im suffering from this about one mouth after having external sex with a partner and its was hurting so i seen a doctor and said the vulva is normak but its hurting and the redness is getting worse image

• Posted

I suggest you ask your Dr if it could be a condition called Vestibular Papillomatosis ive read there is treatment for this non STD inflammatory tissue condition. Im not a medical professional.

• Edited

Hy everyone, I also have something weard down there dont know what is, some red patches. Only what I have is burning sensation and sometimes pain. Anyone with same problem? Solution?

• Posted

It would be easier to help with a picture. PM if you would like.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.