Bumps near vagina opening; some burning but doctors have told me that theres no stds.

Posted , 101 users are following.

2 likes, 121 replies

121 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

does anybody have this or know what this is image

• Posted

i have the same thing but im so scared to get it checked out

• Posted

it kinda looks like a bartholin cyst. they are harmless and usually go away on there own. I had one once that a doctor burned off with some kind of chemical (forgot the name but it's also used to burn off cold sores). it went away but I have one again almost 3 years later. they occur when the bartholin glad gets clogged. they can sometimes get infected though

• Posted

im having a weird thing happening me and my boyfriend had pretty like intense intercourse recently ans after that my vagina started to hurt at the end of pushing out my urine and i started to examine my area ans i see bumps there and km wondering if it hurts from being stretched and its trying to contract itself back to a normal size?

• Posted

mine is like this. sometimes its itchy and getting worse because the bumpsbare spreading. im scared what might it be helppp

• Posted

Did you ever find out what this is? I'm having the same issue and its itchy and sometimes burning. Just generally uncomfortable and I have no idea what these bumps are.

• Posted

oh my god im so happy to find this thread ive been freaking out for days i have exactly this like little skin tags...ive been so scared i have HPV but when i look at the photos of that it just isnt it

Im in a forigen country for a few months and cant access a gyno ...please has anyone had any updates i want to make sure its safe to have sec with my new girlfriend whose visiting in a coiple weeks i would hate to expose her to anything

• Edited

hey guys... i think i have something similar. please assure me this isnt genital wartsimage

• Posted

thank you for your response!

something is definitely happening though because I don't usually have any sort of bumps like this... I'm going to get it checked but I'm in another country at the moment 😕

• Posted

please let us know what you find out. My opening looks EXACTLY the same. please let me know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.