Bumps on penis glans and Wrinkled skin from last 3-4 months

Posted , 8 users are following.

imageimageimageimage

imageimageimage

I am facing this problem from last 3-4 months, used coconut oil+tea tree oil, then got treatment from a dermatologist he suggested me to apply candid-B after 15-20 days seems no improvement. I have diagnosed for some STI (Chlamydia, HSV and some which are came Negative. Now i am getting treatment from a urologist from last 15 days, he also gave me some oral medicine and candid -B for applying penis. Anyone here to help me.. I am in really big mentally stress with this thing. Anyone suggest me what is exactly this and how can I diagnosis it.

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

• Posted

Thankfully! My the Same doctor change antibiotics medicine course and now I am feeling much better than before. Relief in foreskin discharge.

• Posted

hey I currently have the same issue as you from looking at your pics. I've taken doxycycline 100mg and it's still there. Can you please tell me what antibiotics did the doctor prescribed you that gave you relief? PLEASE. Thank you.

• Posted

can anybody read what it says in that picture? trying to figure out what antibiotic did he switched to that gave him relief.

I know most times people don't return after they got cured so I'm just trying to read what that paper says but can't figure it out. I currently have the same issue and taken doxycycline 100mg but didn't help at all.

• Posted

Dave, often what appears to be the same issue could have come about for an entirely different set of reasons to that of your own. Even when there are similarities in cause and symptoms it is quite possible that the same prescribed drug would not be appropriate for you - in certain circumstances this can be dangerous, such as when someone has an allergy.

If you have been prescribed medication previously for what it is you have then you need to discuss alternative medication with the same person, or a different medical professional .....

• Posted

Well it happened about 3 months ago when my wife and I had rough intercourse. I felt sore the next day and then this happened. Went to go see a gp and they asked me if I have any discharge or itching which I don't so he ruled out fungal and prescribed me doxy which didn't do much.

It started to heal slowly and I felt better and we had intercourse very gently, and I mean VERY gently and it flared up again. I was tested for sti or uti and all came back negative.

I don't have any itch or smell, just very sensitive to the touch and sometimes it'll be a little painful when i urinate or ejaculate. Last time i ejaculated there was no pain so but it got red and very sensitive.

My wife is perfectly fine this whole time though so can this all happen to me from just trauma to my penis?

• Posted

First 2 medicine i can't figure out but the last 2 i can tell

1. Lobate-GM Neo Cream
      2. Itraconazole 200mg tablet once daily
  • Posted

imageimage

• Posted

These pictures were taken 25 days ago. When my balanitis trun into Balanophosthis.

• Posted

Are you receiving treatment for the Balanophosthis? It may be helpful if you can state what medication that you currently have?

Also, is this a Urologist who has prescribed this, and, is this the same Urologist you have always seen or a different one?

Do you currently have any improvement from the photos you have just posted?

• Posted

No, I visited another doctor, who is prescribed me.

Orpenem ER 300 Tablet twice in a day.

Milixim 400 tablet once in a day.

Today is about 20+ days of following this prescription.

• Posted

The Orpenem ER 300 is used to treat severe bacterial infections and Milixim 400 is used to treat Urinary Tract infections.

The first two pictures you posted yesterday do not look good at all.

Do you feel you are making progress with this prescription of 20+ days? So is it better, about the same, or getting worse?

• Posted

Did you see the last picture.. inflammation and discharge is gone. But as you see in last pictures some kind of lessons are still remains.

• Posted

Are you due to go back and see the Doctor again? What you may need is a different medication for the lesions - but make sure you take the Orpenem and Milixim as you have been directed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.