Burning and uncomfortable getting stressed

Posted , 8 users are following.

HI

I had such a GOOD day yesterday.  Not much itching, no burning just kind of feld normalish.  TODAY is way different.  My back end bum cheeks were extremely itchy.  I tood a BS bath and that helped and then I put CLOB ointment on (first time ever).  Was okay for maybe 10 minutes then the burning started again.  Used an ice pack and that helped for awhile but I am burning again.  Sooo uncomfortable.  Burning itchy all the way up the back to the tailbone.  Top of legs are itchy again too!!!  Now put some Panetin (baby cream on) but still uncomfortable.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to get relief or do I just have to wait it out?  I also have a cream for Yeast and was wondering If I should also apply that to the bum part.  I hate this.

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

There is another cream called pro topic (tracolomas) not sure if that's spelt right. It's works in a different way. I got burning with pro topic but it only lasted for 24 hrs then it was gone. This cream can have other side effects and when you read about in on google it seems scary but I spoke to my gp and he said in the amounts needed for Ls he was not worried and felt it would be beneficial. It's a bit like the risks of the contrceptive pill and thousands of women are fine on that. Hope this helps xx
    • Posted

I've been on Protopic for a year now and for the first few months it bruned a bit after application. But I'm happy with the results. Not that I don't credit all the other things we talk about here for half of it. Not cured, though. I don't worry about side effects. We're using a miniscule amount. People who take it orally after organ transplants, or people with large percentages of their skin flared up, that's different.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.