Burning headache everyday - top of head

Posted , 8 users are following.

for the last few months everyday ive been getting a really bad burning headache on the top of my head, it feels like i have been hit over the head, my scalp feels so tender. i also get a headache behind one eye every now and then.

does anyone know what this could be?

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My name is Anthony, I am not the type to get involved in online forums and chats, but I know your pain and how you feel and after how I have felt lately I could not keep this to myself and if what I am about to share with you helps you, I hope you will find the time to share it with others.

I have suffered headaches and weird hot, burning feeling inside my head for over 14 years, it was hard to get used to I couldn't get used to it, it was painful, it affected my mood, activities and even relationships. My days without a headache was a good day, I gave up a lot of food (Gluten especially) and other things I thought would trigger it, my head gets very hot from inside I and my head became very sensitive I couldn't wear a hat  or a head warmer in winter, it came down to my neck, I wake up every other day with my neck locked.

It felt like whatever it is, it is now starting to work its way downwards from my head. 

I have seen my doctor and others about this but he could not figure out what the problem was, I have had blood tests that came back all clear, I knew it was more than that but perhaps not as simple as I found.

GET YOURSELF VITAMIN B12 AND B1 ......  TAKE ONE OF EACH A DAY.

The first day I took these, I felt a tingling sensation all over my body all day especially my head, it began to cool down I could feel it, like a dry land getting its first drops of rain after years. I went to bed woke up the next day and I felt brand new, now, everyday I can't wait for another 24hrs before taking my next one, it's only been 2 weeks for me, NO MORE HEADACHES, NO MORE PRESSURE IN MY HEAD, NO MORE NECK PAIN/ STIFFNESS, I HAVE TRIED EATING PASTRIES AND I AM TOTALLY FINE, I HAVE WORN A HAT FOR A WHOLE DAY AND IT FELT SO GOOD.

****Vitamin B₁₂, also known as cobalamin, is a water-soluble vitamin that is involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body: it is a cofactor in DNA synthesis, and in both fatty acid and amino acid metabolism.

*****Thiamine, also known as thiamin or vitamin B₁, is a vitamin found in food, and manufactured as a dietary supplement and medication. Food sources of thiamine include whole grains, legumes, and some meats and fish.

Vitamin Bs are like the oil engine your body needs to function properly, if it dries up, the car still runs but with a lot of risks. 

Prior to now, I have looked online for help, now that something has worked for me, though it's only been 2 weeks, but 2 weeks of pain-free days after 14 years is something I am more than happy about. 

PLEASE TRY THIS AND SHARE YOUR STORY TOO LETS HELP OTHERS, THIS IS NOT A RANDOM ARTICLE COPIES AND PASTED I WROTE EVERYTHING, I HAVE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON CHIROPRACTOR LIKE YOUR SELF. I HOPE THIS REALLY WORK FOR YOU AS IT HAS DONE FOR ME.

THANK YOU

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.