Burning sensation

Posted , 13 users are following.

After 13 weeks.How can you get rid of the terrible burning sensation day & night. Also my scar tissue still cannot bear being covered. Died anyone else have this. ?

1 like, 56 replies

56 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

5 hour drive will be a challenge. Get out and move a lot. That helps me. We have a 3 hour trip to the doctor and I get out about 4 times. It doesn't get as stiff that way. Ru we'll be all better by then, right?👏

• Posted

Yes , I'm not looking forward to the 5 hour journey but we will stop a few times. I can't miss my first grandson's wedding. My daughter & I have supported him through 7 years at university. He now has a good job as a qualified architect. He appreciates we scrimped & scraped to support him, such a bond now as it wasn't easy but thank good he worked hard & passed with merits. Was good as he only went to a council school where the teacher said that he would never do anything. He did us proud.is now 26

• Posted

Congrats on raising a fine boy. You and your daughter should be very proud👍👍

• Posted

Ah thank you sooo much Duckfan , we are thrilled he's got a good job & hopefully be able to support his own family in the future , it hard out there now for the youngsters

• Posted

Yes. Yep son works for Intel and he has a Bachelor Degree in Journalism. He's been with them for 25 years and says he'd needs PHD to do what he does now. A bachelors doesnt get you much anymore. Sad.

• Posted

He's done very well a degree is essential for a good job. You feel you've done all you can to give them a leg up iykwim.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.