Burning throughout body and head

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi!  I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease in 2013 and due 2 the fact I was put on horrendous psych meds 4 this (Gabapentin, Zoplicone, Seroquel and Remeron  which I have spent the past 3 years slowly tapering off) I have been unable 2 treat my Lyme Disease.  Some of the w/d symptoms I am experiencing from the w/d are:  chronic insomnia, burning, tingling, numbness, vibrations throughout body and head, adrenaline surges, depersonalization/derealisation, myoclonic jerks, burning brain etc.  What I would like 2 know is can Lyme Disease on its own cause severe intense burning throughout the body and head and the burning brain etc.?  I am concerned about this because the burning I am experiencing getting off these poisons is excruciating and if Lyme can also cause this (which I hope it doesn't), that might mean I will have to be in this hell until I am able 2 treat the Lyme which may not b 4 another year yet.  I don't appear 2 have any of the co-infections so I know it isn't them that r causing my horrendous symptoms.  Please, I need 2 know as soon as possible as I am terrified I will go totally insane before this is all over.  Thank you.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi would like to know how you are doing .hope you are feeling much better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.