Burping and uncomfy stomach for 3 months

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi

im a male in 30s healthy diet not overweight do not drink.etc

for the past three months i have been experiencing on and off pain around my stomach and under my ribs - changes and moves around and not particulalry brought on by anything. It is not constant, and there can be hours particularly if im busy where i dont really notice anything.

i have also been burping - this happens after i eat or drink anything, ill burp. Also when i stand.up or sit down or change position, ill burp a couple of times.

i have been to my doctor in late jan, who get me a course of PPI...they worked a little but nothing earth shattering and no other medication seems to control it. They did blood tests and everything was fine so with the limited progress i was making on the PPI I was told to "put it to the back of my mind". Tried removing coffee but no real impact and same with milk.

So not sure what to do....im not going to lie it is occupying my mind a lot and not sure if i have brought this on myself via anxiety. It is tthe first thing i think about in the morning 😦

any insights and reassurance please 😃

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Have you tried using probiotics? It might be a simple case of gas or floral imbalance. Did this condition start after some form of medication or a change in your lifestyle?

See our digestive system, gut and urinary tract contain both healthy good bacteria and bad bacteria that cause all sorts of problems and disorders. I would recommend you try using probiotics. These are basically healthy bacteria that help to resolve and provide relief to all sorts of digestive disorders. Yogurts and kefirs are good sources of probiotics but you might as well try probiotic supplements. My recommendation is Flourish Probiotics by Eu Natural.

Try looking into these and I am sure you will experience relief from your condition. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.