BV 6-7 years every day ... my cure found

Posted , 17 users are following.

READ THIS LADIES!! I had BV for the past 6-7 years, every day ... never a break.. it destroys underwear, and became rather embarrassing in the bedroom department. 

I couldn’t have a nice hot bath 

I couldn’t have a bubble bath 

I couldn’t wear undeadwerar 

I couldn’t wash my hair in the bath 

I couldn’t do a lot of things 

I finally found a cure! Well for me anyway! Ever noticed you go to the shops femfresh £4 and still gives me BV,  that canastafresh stuff £11.99!!!! I tried Johnson’s baby moisturising bath and for 3 days I’ve had NO sign of BV, 

It is PH balanced and gives you smooth skin £1.50 

I’ve now got 3 of my mates to try it and they have all said the same it worked immediately xxxx

2 likes, 52 replies

52 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Wow that’s awesome news!! I’m glad you found something that works for you. I still haven’t found anything that works for me. Please keep us updated with the results! I’m wanting to give this a try if it truly helps. I’ve tried everything and noting works for me not even antibiotics
    • Posted

boric acid suppositories  500 mil for 21 days, then probiotics and over 5000 vitamin d a day, stop using tampons 

• Posted

Yer antibiotics didn’t work for me either, whenever o go to the bathroom to check I still can’t believe it has work haha! Xx
    • Posted

Thank you Stacy for the tip. Is it safe to have sex after using the boric acid? I just purchased the boric acid I just haven’t came around to using them because not sure what’s safe and what’s not when it comes to sex. 
    • Posted

the boric acid sounds scary because well -it's all in the name. Ive had chronic BV for about 6-7 years. and unfortunately because of the name boric acid was one of the last things i tried. and its also one of the ONLY things that work- it resets your PH, kills the bacteria- it leaves a white powdery residue up there that usually comes out the next morning along with the BV (you insert one 500 mil suppository or capsule overnight) because of this I would refrain from sex. I also am suspicious that men carry the bacteria and we pass it back and forth. i don't know how boric acid would interact with a condom which you need to use anyway because sperm will change your PH too- but if it was me id refrain from sex for 21 days then build up your flora with probiotics for at least a week - ive jumped the gun many times thought i "cured" it but it comes back so now im trying this very strict regimen of low sugar diet high doses of vitamin D and probiotics- . finally my doc told me about boric acid she initially said 14 days then she change it to 21 after returning from a conference she attended about BV- 

• Posted

What exactly did you do with the Johnson's baby moisturizing bath

• Posted

Just had a nice relaxing bath with it. Day 4 now and still no sign of BV. 

Just poured it into the bath, it gets to the areas it needs to get to. 

• Posted

Hi sorry it didn’t come up with a notification! 

I can confirm DAY 5  still not sign :-D 

Buzzing 

Just any amount you would use as a bubble bath, but be aware it does BUBBLE a lot ,  I have just bought the Johnson’s body wash aswell so I shall give that a go tonight in the shower and see if that also works xx

• Posted

As much as you like really, I have the bubble bath, and I’ve just got the Johnson’s baby body wash for the shower and that has worked also! Still no BV XX
  • Posted

please let us all  know what happens after you have your period or have sex if you have a reoccurrence that's when it will likely be- 

• Posted

Hi Stacy 

Hope you are well ... I can confirm the following 

Sex 3 times over the weekend (isn’t he lucky) but now I’m now embarrassed about BV my confidence had hit the roof haha 

I have been wearing cheap non cotton underwear AND 

No BV still, I even had a bath with the Johnson’s bubble bath , washed my hair in the bath, I also washed with Johnsons baby body wash, and still haven’t got BV

I have spoken to my friends, one I work with and she always get BV after her period and she came off on Saturday and she hasn’t got BV after using the Johnson’s bath  XX

• Posted

That’s so crazy I can’t believe this has worked for you! I’m very happy for you and your friend as well. Idk that it’ll work for me but I guess I should try it. Idk if there’s an option to post pictures or maybe if you can send a link to the exact type you buy. 
    • Posted

I just asked my other friend and she has said it worked for her and also it’s worked for my sister 

It won’t let me link it but google 

johnson's baby bubble moisture bath it is the white one

And  Johnson’s baby wash is in a pink bottle 

May I add the bath one also allows you to shave your legs without any soap or foam!!!!!!!! 3 in one 

Silky legs 

No BV 

Moisturised body  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.