BV 6-7 years every day ... my cure found

Posted , 17 users are following.

READ THIS LADIES!! I had BV for the past 6-7 years, every day ... never a break.. it destroys underwear, and became rather embarrassing in the bedroom department. 

I couldn’t have a nice hot bath 

I couldn’t have a bubble bath 

I couldn’t wear undeadwerar 

I couldn’t wash my hair in the bath 

I couldn’t do a lot of things 

I finally found a cure! Well for me anyway! Ever noticed you go to the shops femfresh £4 and still gives me BV,  that canastafresh stuff £11.99!!!! I tried Johnson’s baby moisturising bath and for 3 days I’ve had NO sign of BV, 

It is PH balanced and gives you smooth skin £1.50 

I’ve now got 3 of my mates to try it and they have all said the same it worked immediately xxxx

2 likes, 52 replies

52 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi sorry, I have a question that "how do you know if you have BV?". I recently notice white discharge from my vagina. It smells fishy and causes a lot of itching and burning. What could it be? Does it look similar to your condition? Thanks

• Posted

A lot of white discharge, a funky smell that didn’t go away. 

I’d get even straight after having bath. 

Sounds horrible but I could smell it during sex. I went to the doctors and said I’ve got BV, and they said I didn’t, so I got a test done and ta~da I had BV.  I’ve tried everything antibiotics, from fresh, eating habits etc etc and only found the Johnson’s about a week ago. 

You can go to the doctors and get tested as nine never stung or itched. You may have BV and UTI, try Johnson’s and see if it Helps if not seek advise from your doctors regarding the itching xx

• Posted

Thanks. A doctor online diagnosed me with vaginal yeast infection and I'm on treatment with Fugacil. She said that white thick discharge could be a warning sign of yeast.

• Posted

I'll bet it works because it has lactic acid in it. I'm definitely trying this. This bv thing is really getting old.

• Posted

The lactic acid (in the soap) is what Lactobacillus (the good bacteria) produces in the vagina to fight off bad bacteria. When I stopped using perfumed soap with dyes in them and went straight to lactic acid soap the smell went totally away from my skin and hair (until discharge returned later that day). Eventually, I got rid of my chronic BV it but it took more than soap to do it. Lactic acid soap with ZERO other chemicals is a must for life plus it's great as a face wash for acne and wrinkles.

• Posted

Hey! You live in the UK? I have been looking for the products you recommended since yesterday. I believe in the USA they have a new formula. I am desperate to get rid of BV since I have had for like 12 years. It is disgusting and no matter how much I wash it stinks! My underwear also gets wet and so I have to wear pads daily. My bladder is fine since they did testing years ago! Sometimes it smells like rotten meat or fish. 
    • Posted

Yer I’m in the UK, look at all baby cleaning products and see if it has PH balance written on the back of it. 

I’m still having no sign of BV. And  it’s been nearly a month now. My friends are still using it and it has worked for all of them x

• Posted

Wow congrats dear! I know you must be feeling really happy! So I found this online and I seen it when I went to the store. I just didn’t buy it because I went specifically looking for the ones you recommended. But this one says the following:Johnson's Baby Cottontouch Newborn Wash & Shampoo14.0 fl oz. I am going to get it in a few minutes. I will come back and give updates! 

• Posted

So I attempted to post the link and it didn’t go through it says on the back perfectly PH balanced!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.