BV 6-7 years every day ... my cure found

Posted , 17 users are following.

READ THIS LADIES!! I had BV for the past 6-7 years, every day ... never a break.. it destroys underwear, and became rather embarrassing in the bedroom department. 

I couldn’t have a nice hot bath 

I couldn’t have a bubble bath 

I couldn’t wear undeadwerar 

I couldn’t wash my hair in the bath 

I couldn’t do a lot of things 

I finally found a cure! Well for me anyway! Ever noticed you go to the shops femfresh £4 and still gives me BV,  that canastafresh stuff £11.99!!!! I tried Johnson’s baby moisturising bath and for 3 days I’ve had NO sign of BV, 

It is PH balanced and gives you smooth skin £1.50 

I’ve now got 3 of my mates to try it and they have all said the same it worked immediately xxxx

2 likes, 52 replies

52 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

You're so lucky. Hopefully I can also get rid of this. I want to feel normal. Like no itch no discharge no bv at all.

• Posted

Hey everyone! BV sufferer for about a year but a SEVERE year. I was on antibiotics a lot for other reasons so my BV must be very resistant to it by now. In fact, I was just on 2 different antibiotics for a 2 weeks AND got an antibiotic shot, but 3 days after I finished the thick white discharge was back.

Anyway I just picked this (Johnson Cotton baby wash) up the other day and showered with it ONCE and no sign of BV. I also scrubbed myself a bit after sex last night. I seriously smell like nothing. No other product, not boric acid, hydrogen peroxide, vitamin c tablets, douching with apple cider vinegar.. NONE of it, has given me normal, watery discharge and NO smell. I’m so excited. I’m hoping I can get back to the normal lady smell and not just smell like nothing. I’m going to be combing this wash with Steamy Chick disinfecting herbs to try and really kill it once and for all. Look up vaginally steaming. I’ll update AND try to share the word on this magic potion. Thank you so much for this, Charlotte!!

• Posted

So the cotton wash didn’t work for me at all. I am also taking probiotic to address vaginal issues and is not working either. I still have the funky smell even after taking a shower. I still have discharge that gets my under wet. I have to literally wear pads daily even when I am not on my period. I am going to post a link for the baby moisture wash but it says it is enriched with baby lotion. I am also thinking of looking into soaps with lactic acid. I am tired of these BV been dealing with it for like 15 years!

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

• Posted

Is the baby moisturing bath bottle you got white with blue letters Charlotte? 
  • Posted

The wash didn’t work for me much longer after my shower. I just downloaded a really in-depth ebook. It’s from a website called my vagina. If my recommendation is deleted please message me. This is the most in-depth thing I’ve ever seen about bacterial vaginosis. Ordered the items for it and am going to start this week.
    • Posted

See thats what happened to me the cotton wash did not work at all! Can you send me a private message with the ebook? I am thinking the cotton wash didn’t work because it doesn’t have the same ingredients. I was even thinking of ordering the same exact one Charlotte used online but I would need to see the product first to see which one to order!
  • Posted

BV Free for 2 Years!

Ladies, listen up and take notes. BV is totally treatable at home. In fact, antibiotics might make it worse. In the 10+ years I had it I tried every combination of everything you've ever read, heard of or thought might work. 

Different bacteria cause it and yours could also be caused by a combination of bacteria that cling together and block good bacteria. This combination is more resistant and harder to get rid of than normal BV. No matter the cause, here's what to do:

--Stop eating ALL sugar (plus alcohol) and carbohydrates. They feed the bad bacteria.

--Stop drinking tap water and drink mineral/spring water. Chlorine in tap water kills your good bacteria and weakens your immune system. 

--Eat fermented foods or make homemade fire cider (look up recipe). This feeds the good bacteria.

--Take refrigerated probiotics that contain only Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Lactobacillus reuteri. This combination is clinically proven to treat BV.

--Take women's multi-vitamins to give the body a boost.

--Douche 7 days straight with 1/2 betadine and 1/2 tap water to kill all vaginal bacteria.

--Squat and gently push like your trying to pass gas but you don't want anyone to hear it. This opens your vagina. Take a folder or piece of paper and fan yourself to get air up there. Oxygen kills anaerobic bad bacteria (this is really what vaginal steaming does)

--Douche 7 days straight with refrigerated probiotic (open capsule and use the powder only) and mineral/spring water to repopulate good bacteria.

--No tampons ever again. Only 100% cotton pads.

--Only lactic acid feminine hygiene soap with no perfume or dye.

--Use condoms with no lubricants or preservatives

--When symptoms are gone (should take 1-3 months depending on BV severity) be mindful of added sugar and go with more natural sugar like fresh fruit and honey.

I hope this helps.

• Posted

I’m happy for those who have found a cure. I literally just finished my antibiotics yesterday and today I have a lot of green/yellowish discharge. Nothing seems to help me and I’m sick of this. 
    • Posted

Try to put ice using icebag outside of your vagina.
  • Posted

I have suffered from BV  since high school. It started off coming occasionally. Every time it came, I would take antibiotics and be back to my normal self. Over the years, it got worse. It went from occasionally to after every period to every time I had sex. I have been in a relationship for a year and it seems as though his semen destroyed what little balance I had left. My BV symptoms were there all the time. The only thing that worked were boric acid suppositories that I bought from amazon. I had to take them constantly to stay balanced and it was ruining my sex life. While there was no smell, the suppositories were messy and embarrassing. If I missed a day, BV would return even if I didn’t have sex or used a condom.  One day while browsing amazon, I came across the new AZO COMPLETE FEMININE BALANCE DAILY PROBIOTIC and Omg!!!! I’m almost finished my first bottle and have not any symptoms. It took about a week but I’m finally balanced. I haven’t had a period yet but I have had sex multiple times with no symptoms. Please give this a try. The reviews are great and the pills are small and easy to swallow  once a day. 
  • Posted

does anything else work? like JOHNSONS baby moisture wash that is pink? Because they don't sell JOHNSONS baby moisturizing bath, that is white/blue, here in the U.S.A. if you live in the U.S.A, then do let me know where you bought it. website and everything please !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.