BV CURED!

Posted , 390 users are following.

I was pretty excited to come on this site to share what has cured me because i know how frustrating bv is and i am sure some of you have tried many things.

I had bv for 3 months. I am just now getting over it. I had gone to the doctors twice and have taken metronidazole and clindamycin. both intravaginal gels. Both gave me unwanted side effects and my symptoms came back after a week with both. I have also tried douching with h202 and vinegar for 5 days but it did not cure me while taking acidiphilus tablets and inserting two vaginally. It did not cure me. Little by little the itch would come back.

After a lot of research i was determined to fight this as I have seen many women have it for years and not have any solutions. Here are my findings and I am proud to say I am bv free! I take a vitamin b complex with folic acid 800, vitamin d3 5000iu and acidiphilus daily. do some research on it and test it out, i promise you wont be disappointed!

36 likes, 1009 replies

1009 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Thanks for sharing this. Will definitely check it out because flagyl is killing me. I'm a very clean person so it's either head in the toilet on flagyl, or gritting my teeth through my own stench and self-loathing...
    • Posted

Hey! I used Vitamin C with rosehip and inserted it right up there and it was honestly gone in two days! I tried antibiotics etc and this was the fastest and most effective. I hope everyone see's this! 
    • Posted

So, I found this forum last night at work, I have been suffering for years as well with this issue, I have also tried everything you can think of with no formal of solice. I only have used one vitamin b with rose hip pill and I see results already. Thank you very much.. I will continue for the next 2 nights to be sure, but I don't have a smell or any thing. Finally, something that works
    • Posted

Hi Linda. Could you expain to me the vitimin C and rosehip capual thing. Do they come in the one capual together and was it a certain brand. Im in New Zealand so we may not carry the same as yourself. Then you just pop it up there?
    • Posted

Hi Linda. Could you explain to me the vitimin C and rosehip capsual thing. Do they come in the one capsual together and was it a certain brand. Im in New Zealand so we may not carry the same as yourself. Then you just pop it up there?
    • Posted

I'm just now trying the vit c with rosehips. Its the third day and likw magic I have no symptoms! Are you still bv free? I want to skip inserting a vit c tonight to test the effectiveness....im scared to death it will come back. I've made so many lifestyle changes. No prescriptions have worked more than a week. Id love to know if you're still bv free. Thanks
    • Posted

Did you get rid of the bv yet? I'm trying the vit c with rosehips and two days into it i have no more symptoms!
    • Posted

Hi did you find an answer re the vitamin c and rose up oil? I too am in New Zealand 
  • Posted

Hi i thought i should share my good news to the ultimate cure for this BV stuff. First I found info on research on different advises and put my on cure together. I have tried a number of techniques but this one is been the best so far. I mix part cider vinger and part water and douch twice a day for 3 days. The first douch clears the whole bv, but I read that 3 times for the all clear. I had no discharge or smell on the dose, but continued for the extra two days. I take 800mg of folic acid and B12 daily.  when I have sex I have no worries of any disturbing smells or discharges and if I feel it coming on I will douch with cider vinger and water mixture as a routine shower wash, this iluminates it completely. I feel like a confident woman again and never been happier. Been BV free for 2 months after batterling the last 7 years of the huant.
    • Posted

Hillary, I'm going to try this. I have had BV for like 4 or 5 months now. When I first got it I took Antibiotics but it carne back then tea tree got rid of it but I got it again because I used the antibiotic supositories, that stuff was a mistake, it made it 100 tomes worse. Boric acid damaged me inside now I'm desperate. I'm back to my tea tree and I was going to try the Apple cider vinegar douche next week. I take 4 billion probiotics daily and 4 femdopholis capsules daily (2 morning, 2 night) I take folic acid, fish oil and my diet is good, no dairy, No sugar, no carbs, no garbage, no alchohol, etc. I eat veggies , lean meat and drink bottled water, period. I'm struggling though. I can no longer take antibiotics due to a different heal th issue. Any advice? I am 35, no children. This Is destroying my self esteem big time.
    • Posted

I forgot to mention, I insert femdopholis inside 3 times a day.
    • Posted

I get BV from time to time, and when I feel it start coming on, simply use a Vitamin C with Rosehip vitamtin (500hm or 1000mg) and insert it into my vagina overnight. It usually feels better when i wake up, but I will do it for two more nights in a row. It's seriously a miracle!!
    • Posted

Hi, Avery

did it cure the VB? I inserted one Vitamine C with rosehip (white color) last night. The discharge became thinker yellow color. And will continue it for another 2 nights.

Really hope it can cure VB. I know I'm under a lot of stress lately and I am sexually active with my husband. They both trigger my VB. It's been 6 months now with VB ( the fishy smell after period and infection after sex) . I start withdraw from having sex now😔 But I love him so much, feel frustrated. I tried many thing without success. My Dr ignored it, she said "only a little infection, no worries" .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.