BV CURED!

Posted , 390 users are following.

I was pretty excited to come on this site to share what has cured me because i know how frustrating bv is and i am sure some of you have tried many things.

I had bv for 3 months. I am just now getting over it. I had gone to the doctors twice and have taken metronidazole and clindamycin. both intravaginal gels. Both gave me unwanted side effects and my symptoms came back after a week with both. I have also tried douching with h202 and vinegar for 5 days but it did not cure me while taking acidiphilus tablets and inserting two vaginally. It did not cure me. Little by little the itch would come back.

After a lot of research i was determined to fight this as I have seen many women have it for years and not have any solutions. Here are my findings and I am proud to say I am bv free! I take a vitamin b complex with folic acid 800, vitamin d3 5000iu and acidiphilus daily. do some research on it and test it out, i promise you wont be disappointed!

36 likes, 1009 replies

1009 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I work the night shift. One of the issues that night shift people have is low vitamin D levels. Could this be contributing to my chronic BV?
    • Posted

This is am open discussion anyone can respond to anyone. I have read that low serum levels of vitamin d can make you more likely to get bv but you will still need to do other things to get it under control. Try taking a vitamin d supplement see if it works for you. I have tried it in the beginning I can't say that I personally have had any positive results from it but try it id love to know if it helps you 
    • Posted

I've been battling BV for 2 years, I got a horrific case that got worse when I took clindamycin. Great. And I can't take flagyl. I did the Vit C, didn't work, boric acid, didn't work, very pricey women's probiotics keeps it down, but basically nothing got rid of it. I can't eat anything sweet, ie: an apple, or it gets really bad.

I just started taking colloidial silver in large doses, (about 3-4 T / day) to combat a lingering infection in my jaw... and guess what is going away as well? Yup, the BV.

I make my colloidial silver, the quantities I'm taking would cost hundred's otherwise. (It's easy, google it, was an investment of about $60 and I should be able to make about 1000 batches).

IMPORTANT: You don't want to take this kind of quantity for long or you turn blue, but a few weeks/months will be ok.

I wanted to tell all of you my results as I've been lurking on this thread for the past 2 years. I continue with my very pricey women's probiotic, between the colloidial silver and that I'm pretty sure I'll knock this out and have a normal life again.

• Posted

I have been using the ultimate flora 25 billion 10 probiotic strains for about 3 or 4 days and it actually works!
    • Posted

It will work. Have to restore your internal balance! smile
    • Posted

Hello... I've also used multiple strains of probiotics... have you seen a lasting effect from them? If so, please share what brand... thank you much...

• Posted

Wow, seems like everyone is getting a personal reply from kris29 except me.  If you don't know, just say so.  I didn't actually expect you to know. Just wanted someone to speculate with me about my suspicion about working nights and Vit D deficiency.
    • Posted

If you wanted a personal response from me it's best to private message me as this is an open chat discussion. I try my best to help with anyone battling this
  • Posted

If you had any knowledge or input on my question, you would have said so, since you seem to love sharing your wealth of knowledge on this thread.  It would not have required a PM if you had a response. Just say you don't know. It's ok.
  • Posted

Sorry I'd like to remove my last comment but don't know how. I'm in a bad mood, sorry.  Going on a date tonight with hubby.  Worried about what's going to happen after the date, if you know what I mean. And frustrated about my question above because there is literally nowhere else to talk about this topic. Doctors act like we're just being sensitive about normal odors. 
    • Posted

I understand your frustration. vitamin d wouldn't be a cause of it happening but it is more likely to happen if you are deficient. I have read on that. Sorry I don't know much more.. I only know what it is, how it happens and what needs to be done to treat it. I would do more research about it mayne you will come up with your own cure. everyone is different. 
    • Posted

Thank you Kris, for the feedback and for being so kind.  A friend mentioned there should be no saliva during sex.  (No oral sex, no using your saliva as a lubricant).  Say it isn't so!  Lol.  But seriously, I wonder if this has any merit.
    • Posted

Any time smile and yes receiving oral sex will make bv symptoms act up. Saliva changes your ph levels 
    • Posted

Ugh say it isn't so!  I stopped dating men over a year ago and low and behold away goes the bv......but it returned and now I'm reading saliva can change the ph! I'm hoping that isn't the cause,  gonna try some of the natural remedies on here.  So thankful for this site! 
    • Posted

I'm not sure about saliva changing the pH but I do know mouths have a ton of bacteria that will throw off your vaginal flora. That's what my gyno told me. Same idea as going from anal to vaginal sex without washing between is bad. If you want some specific sex hygiene tips feel free to pm me.
    • Posted

I agree with Kris, in thst lowered vitamin D will make you more likely to get bv. I think any vitamin deficiency that potentially affects immune system will affect susceptibility to infection. I have vit d and b deficiencies. I get recurrent bv and yeast infections (and UTIs too). I literally feel trebly cursed! Since starting taking daily supplements of v and d, (plus cranberry for UT), I have had far fewer episodes. Add in the vitamin c and/or tea tree treatments, and I think you might find yourself cured!!!
    • Posted

I stopped dating men over ten years ago. I have only experienced one or two significant epiosodes since. However, I dont think the gender of your partner makes that much of a difference. Especially in terms of oral sex...dental hygiene is the key. The bacteria in your partners mouth can affect the ecosystem of flora in your VJ and cause a PH imblance which can lead to infection or odor. Ugh is right! ^^this is my current situation. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.