BV CURED!

Posted , 390 users are following.

I was pretty excited to come on this site to share what has cured me because i know how frustrating bv is and i am sure some of you have tried many things.

I had bv for 3 months. I am just now getting over it. I had gone to the doctors twice and have taken metronidazole and clindamycin. both intravaginal gels. Both gave me unwanted side effects and my symptoms came back after a week with both. I have also tried douching with h202 and vinegar for 5 days but it did not cure me while taking acidiphilus tablets and inserting two vaginally. It did not cure me. Little by little the itch would come back.

After a lot of research i was determined to fight this as I have seen many women have it for years and not have any solutions. Here are my findings and I am proud to say I am bv free! I take a vitamin b complex with folic acid 800, vitamin d3 5000iu and acidiphilus daily. do some research on it and test it out, i promise you wont be disappointed!

36 likes, 1009 replies

1009 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Its not watery its quite thick used just about everything I thought I had it under control went without symtoms for two weeks after inserting apple cider vinegar for two nights then I foolishly went swimming, steam room and sauna and then it was all back again. I"m sure you already know how life consuming it is checking whether you smell every few minutes ;(
  • Posted

I have been dealing with bv for 6 months... I only get the odor and discharge.... And it only comes after sex... I read on here where someone tried the vit c with rosehip capsules.... I had sex Tuesday...started having the odor and discharge Wednesday... So I tried the capsule... Inserted it for about 5 hours and removed it because I was showering... I still had a slight odor... Today is Thursday... Woke up this morning.. No odor.. Went to clinic to get checked... No bv... Of course I think it's only temporary but if u r battling with bv you know how it feels and I got so excited... At least I know the capsules get rid of the symptoms....
    • Posted

Good for you i  know how important even short reliet is. I bought the vit c 1000 today along with biotic balance ultimate flora so i am trying to stay optistic 
    • Posted

Not sure you know but semen can trigger this problem even condoms due to the spermicides on them.  After sex was with vagisil ph balance wash it will help.
  • Posted

I had quite a thick discharge last night with no smell i then decided to eat a double decker chocolate bar, my lower region felt so dry so I put some moisturiser cream on. I was itching all night so I applied canestan cream this morning i used a balance active capsule which has stopped the itching and even when I wee I can tell the urine comes out quicker. So no chocolate from now on at night and Defo no more spa's! There was a time I used to worry about wrinkles this really does take over and make you realise how good life was before bv wink
    • Posted

What do you mean the urine comes out quicker?  Not sure this is a symptom of BV.   ???
    • Posted

It felt like i was sore and a little swollen inside so the urine flow seemed slower. Definetly bv just the smell alone which i inserted a vit c for which helped get rid of the bv but left a dry feeling, quickly replaced by thrush which is itchy and irratating but at least odourless!
  • Posted

Anyone suffer from severe dryness?  I mostly have discharge but at times will have severe dryness.  My Dr.prescribed a cream but of course the cream comes out, along with the BV odor.  
    • Posted

I also had dryness closely followed by thrush. It comes to something when thrush is better than bv! Active gel is good for dryness and odour. A bit of gel on the end of your finger and you can rub round inside and out without sitting in wet pants all day.
    • Posted

Dryness due to bv? Or dryness due to a remedy and it's causing dryness? I had gotten dryness with bv but mostly I had a runny discharge. as for the remedies I haven't ever gotten dryness 
  • Posted

The tea tree suppositories and daily vitamins with magnesium,  calcium, zinc, and extra vitamin d pill has helped me. Instant results using the tea tree. 
    • Posted

smilesmilesmile happy it worked for you!! Keep doing what your doing! Are you cleaning up your diet too! Keep bv away keep bv away lol 
  • Posted

I was referring to dryness due to BV. I didn't use remedies 10 years ago when I first got this and occasionally I would be very dry.  I still have dry problems. Maybe it's just me.  
    • Posted

I remember when bv would first start like when I had initially gotten it I did have some dryness but it wasn't a recurring thing. Any other symptoms? Like thrush? 
    • Posted

Oh ok, I was just wondering.  Sometimes I think we should do a survey among all of us to see what might be causing this.  I was thinking if we all had dryness in common that could be a start.  Something like that.  smile  Never had thrush.  Only had a yeast infection twice in my life. Anyway, thanks again.  I am from the US, and this is the only site I can find that offers support and answers.  Thanks!
    • Posted

Lol yes surveys would be nice. Are you taking anything or using scented soaps to wash? Try unscented soap or a vagisil ph wash. Diet can cause dryness too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.