BV CURED!

Posted , 390 users are following.

I was pretty excited to come on this site to share what has cured me because i know how frustrating bv is and i am sure some of you have tried many things.

I had bv for 3 months. I am just now getting over it. I had gone to the doctors twice and have taken metronidazole and clindamycin. both intravaginal gels. Both gave me unwanted side effects and my symptoms came back after a week with both. I have also tried douching with h202 and vinegar for 5 days but it did not cure me while taking acidiphilus tablets and inserting two vaginally. It did not cure me. Little by little the itch would come back.

After a lot of research i was determined to fight this as I have seen many women have it for years and not have any solutions. Here are my findings and I am proud to say I am bv free! I take a vitamin b complex with folic acid 800, vitamin d3 5000iu and acidiphilus daily. do some research on it and test it out, i promise you wont be disappointed!

36 likes, 1009 replies

1009 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi kris29! 

I am from Connecticut ,US... And I have been reading your discussion for like an hour now ! I have had BV since high school and I am now 21 and a senior in college ! I understand completely what all these women are going through . I have had the same sex partner for about 3 years now, my boyfriend love him dearly . We live together so we obviously are having sex frequently but I am on birth control and he does ejaculate in me. sometimes it can just be so embarrassing to have sex or oral sex and smell the awful bv odor, or even just day to day you feel it in your under wear and it sucks ! Can you please tell me what your remedies were! I willing to pay whatever on Amazon to get them ! I've tried all the prescribed stuff from the doctors and NADA! From reading what you said you used the ultimate flora 50 billion probiotic? Hope your still active in this forum would really appreciate the help ! Thank you ! 

Alyssa 

• Posted

Thank You Patricia ! Hoping with all these remedies  that one of them will be the cure and I will start to take  the probiotics and vitamins , will definitely be sharing my experience with you all ! 
    • Posted

I feel you...so whatever she inbox you n told you what to do did it work?
    • Posted

Hi, Kris can you send me a message of what all you have used and what is was intended for so that I can also rid this nasty demon.

• Posted

after all the things i did like 3 days after i went to the doctor for my depo and i told them check my pee to see if i had BV i felt that i had it , and i come to find out i did and i also had a yeast infection idk what to do im going back this week to see if i still have it i took the antibotics called metronidazole 500mg take two a day for 7 days ill let you know if i still have it next week sad
    • Posted

after all the things i did like 3 days after i went to the doctor for my depo and i told them check my pee to see if i had BV i felt that i had it , and i come to find out i did and i also had a yeast infection idk what to do im going back this week to see if i still have it i took the antibotics called metronidazole 500mg take two a day for 7 days ill let you know if i still have it next week sad
    • Posted

but i talked to my doctor about it she said it could be chronic meaning u have it forever .
  • Posted

Kris, has your doctor said if this is a fairly new thing?  A doctor friend first prescribed the Flagyl, 2 courses, 10 years ago.  That doctor said it was impossible to get it again and did not want to prescribe it again, but I talked him into it.  When I went to the doctor's office, my doctor acted like I was crazy.  I still have not been formally diagnosed because the second time I went I was laughed at and was told no I did not have it.  I happened to be pretty clear of discharge at the time.  I am positive I have it.  It's a very distinct odor with discharge and itching.  I have noticed, though, that even if I'm not having discharge, the odor can still be present.  I have not been to the doctor again in all the ten years.  I don't like being humiliated. I have an appointment coming up so I'm currently doing no treatment so I can finally be formally diagnosed.  But I can't get it to come back, lol!  Anyway, just wanted to share my story.  Thanks
    • Posted

Oh, above, I am mostly wondering if the chronic part is new.  People acted like they had never heard of it coming back or being chronic when I went to the doctor all this years ago.  
    • Posted

Oh my you have been battling this for 10 years? bv is tricky and can be chronic. the stuff they give you just kills the good and bad bacteria making it susceptible to happen again or even get yeast infections. I was doing a treatment once and I had bv I went to dr and she told me I don't have it because my remedy was all she was able to swipe. It can be tricky. I would say if you want to get diagnosed to go when symptoms are bad with discharge so it can be swiped away and tested easily. 
    • Posted

I would say they definitely know it can be chronic. And that it comes back frequently. They just don't know what to tell you on how to make it better. Other then making you pay for medicine a billion times 
  • Posted

At 44 I had never heard of bv, I knew women got thrush but never me, since June bv has been reoccurring almost daily to the point of just waiting for that smell. I had the same old smell recently which I inserted a vit c for, I then had a itchy thick discharge with no smell so I used a thrush pessary which took two days to work its way through. I am quite dry which I guess stands to reason if your lower region isn't working well as there is not the self cleaning your body should perform. Ihave no symptoms of either today but as I stayed at my boyfriends last night I am waiting for something to occur. I plan on taking 1 canadida a day and one biotic balance tablet along with a spoon of reuteri and see how I go. I have also ordered some tea tree suppositories and rephresh pH balancing vaginal gel. The pH gel you can use ever three days this is how it reads " Feminine odor is generally caused by unbalanced feminine pH. Unbalanced pH can be triggered by menstruation, semen, douching, and even by using body soaps. Many women find the answer in RepHresh Gel, which quickly and easily maintains the natural pH balance of the vagina. Maintaining a healthy pH level can help to reduce the risk of vaginal issues" this apparently covers bv and yeast infections so I a looking forward to getting this! Sad I know..... You"ve got to laugh or you'd cry wink

• Posted

Believe it or not bv is more prevelant than yeast infections vagisil PH wash this helps alot it the gel doent work look into boric acid suppositories.
    • Posted

I wish i could,

can't get them sent to the uk 

• Posted

I tried but once you put in a uk address they tell you it can't be shipped there

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.