BV FREE

Posted , 17 users are following.

Ive previously recommended two proven probiotic strains in killing the bv biofilm, L.reuteri rc-14, and L rhamnosus gr-1. and ive now been bv free for 4 months. I had it for two years, and tried many things, but realized that if i didnt kill the biofilm it would just keep coming back. It didnt take long for the symptoms to go away with just a pill a day. I also only use warm water to wash the outside of my vagina, no scebted soaps, detergents, pads or tampons. Basically you cant use scented anything if you have problems with bv. Feel free to message me with questions, or if you need some advice.

3 likes, 79 replies

79 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I think that may help my

repeated urine infections.

How do you obtain the pill with this 2 strains Lillian

• Posted

hi. i bought mine almost 2 weeks ago and so far its good no symptoms at all . i usually get mine after my period bc the period throws off you ph balance so we will see what happens with me taking these.

• Posted

I just order mine online, they have the option of a 5 billion capsule and a 1 billion. I buy the 1 billion and that works for me.

• Posted

what symptoms did you have, i have dysfuria and itching with no odor. did you take antibiotics or the lactobicillus killed the bacteria. was this used to treat your bv or stop recurrence?

• Posted

i know this question wasnt for me but i stopped taking the antibiotics and started the probiotics she stated on her previous comment i ordered it now its 2 weeks i am good . i wanted to see if it worked especially after my period thats when i get it right after and so far so good im happy.

• Posted

I had burning and slight itching, never really had an issue with smell. I went to the dr to make sure it was bv, i delt with this for about 2-3yrs. I took the antibiotics, 4 months went by and i decided to research more, since the antiobiotic makes me very ill and it kept coming back. The antibiotic does not kill the bv, the bacteria forms a biofilm the antibiotics cant destroy. It merely supresses symptoms. The two strains ive stated are the only ones that have been tested and shown to penetrate the biofilm and kill it.

• Posted

thank you very much. i take 1 a day i have the 60 capsules for $25. i don't mind paying that price if it works.

• Posted

Ive had so much thoughts on suicide just because this evil thing called bv, i dropped out of school became so depressed, just locked myself inside my house.. thank you for your post!!! praying to God i find a miracle, i miss myself before i got bv, honestly will do anything to be "normal"

• Posted

Hi yaya1807

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

you are not alone, I have had the same thoughts. please do not give up!! you have to keep trying. stay strong. I know what you are going through, if you need to talk I am here. just remember that you are not alone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.