bv have had me messed up for over 5 years

Posted , 6 users are following.

I just finished the Sandoz metronidazole vaginal gel and it works but with me having bv so long it's not all the way gone I seen the girl about the seasalt baths on utube I'm going to try that can anyone tell me how much they use and if it really works my problem is taking baths all the time and I don't like showers I would rather stand in hot water and wash than to use a shower curtain because I stay with people that are not clean so I sanatize the tub and stand in and wash I can't even have a regular life due to this bv and yeast

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Posted

its trial and error with bv what works for one doesn't for another.

I've had bv for 3 years now and I believe I was washing too much and I've brought this on myself.

I suffered with non stop horrible smells even though I'm obsessed with being clean and smelling nice I felt disgusting about my hygiene I give myself a hard time.

I found this site and it's really helped I've tried everything until I tried boric acid and when I went to the clinic they tested and said I haven't got bv or thrush which was bizarre .

my inside tunnel is clean and I've no smell anymore up there unless it's my period time.

so boric acid cured my inner vagina but my vulver didnt smell as fresh but I'm using no soap to clean I just use something called aquerous cream with no perfume so I'm no longer using all my feminine fresh products so I suppose that could be the reason for that part .

I still get wet panties and sometimes there's a very very slight odor but I'm so much happier now .

I worry it will be like this forever .

I've never heard of the sea salt bath I've apple cider vinegar which I can put in the bath or use it as a douching solution.

• Posted

Yes look on utube type in cure bv with seasalt baths and you will see the girls videos the one girl said get a basin and she says how much hot water and seasalt to use. And sit in it 20 minutes for 5 to 7 days and she said she haven't had it in years now that is my last try it's coming out in my face now the bacteria and these antibiotics only work and come back the bv to only go back and forth to the doctor I know they say don't smoke but I do and it says don't take baths and I do that too because I'm always depressed n stressed and thats the only way I can relax myself

• Posted

I tried the boric acid it work but it shrunk the fat out my vagina that scared me I wish that would not mess with my body but I'm going to do the seasalt and avc baths next I just want to be back normal

• Posted

Boric life suppositories capsules from Amazon it works but it shrunk the fat off my cat

• Posted

how often do you take them? reason is my doctor told me i cant use them long term but i need them after my period and once a week.

• Posted

I used them for 15 days I think I used to many because the guy from the customer service said if u eat sweets it will come back like a lot of sweets chocolate and ice cream I do need to change my diet but I don't eat sweets like that I felt it coming back when I ate 3 Nestle crunch bars.

• Posted

my my OBG had me on a regimen of a 14 days of boric acid and then once a week for 6 months. I revamped it to also do once a week and 4 to 5 days after each time I get my. to keep it at Bay

• Posted

Okay the boric acid from the doctors okay I'm a go back to the hospital I'm going to try the seasalt bath for a week and get some probiotics from Amazon and some fruit and nuts and vegetables and see what happens I'm scared to put all that boric acid in me I tried the boric acid suppositories capsules from Amazon and that shyt almost shrunk my vagina up hopefully this seasalt baths do it when u say keep it down u mean it still comes back why men can't go threw this we women go through to much as it is

• Posted

We both going threw the same thing I don't feel sexy Even though I am and I tried everything but I love baths it says not to take baths but showers be the baths feel good but the dirt and bacteria in the tub water when we wash go back in cause our vagina is in it but the baths feel so good I'm a have to take the showers and the boric acid suppositories capsules from Amazon work for me but it shribbled up my vagina then I kept eating sweets n junk and I ate salads but no fruit and nuts to make me not want candy and chocolate so I'm a go tomorrow and get some yogurt, vegetables, fruit,nuts and change my diet n get some probiotics from Amazon and do the seasalt bath for 7 days look at the utube channel for that the girls say it really works and some say they didn't have it for some years now I'm determined to get my health n vagina back my ph balance back right

• Posted

Hello Star,

Using sea-salt......

I bought a toddler play pool that fits into the shower base. Half fill with water. Sit in this pool. Pour half a cup of sea salt into the water. Stay in the pool for as short or long as time as you want, say 5-15minutes.. Have available more warm water. Don't get cold. Do this daily for four days. Another idea is to shower with sea-salt.

• Posted

Thanks I'm going to do that and so it worked and stopped your bv because I'm sick of mine I need it to go I'm tired of going back and forth to the hospital frfr.

• Posted

bori cap off E bay I first took twice daily for 2 weeks then I got my period so I waited and started on 1 a day for 7days I'm on day 2 of no boric acid and I've the wet pants wee smell ( not as bad as the old smell of sewers prior to trying boric acid )

I'm going to use boric acid twice a week .

so fed up .

I couldn't get intimate if I had a boyfriend even though my tunnel is fresh it's this watery discharge when I wake up with a hint of pee with it but I'm glad still it's not half as bad I'll use cotton pads for now at least I dont smell that vile crap that smelt of the sewers I'm thankful for that at least.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.