bv have had me messed up for over 5 years

Posted , 6 users are following.

I just finished the Sandoz metronidazole vaginal gel and it works but with me having bv so long it's not all the way gone I seen the girl about the seasalt baths on utube I'm going to try that can anyone tell me how much they use and if it really works my problem is taking baths all the time and I don't like showers I would rather stand in hot water and wash than to use a shower curtain because I stay with people that are not clean so I sanatize the tub and stand in and wash I can't even have a regular life due to this bv and yeast

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello again..... I have sea salt delivered from a UK supplier on ebay. As well as Greek natural yoghurt to insert bought from the supermarket ... Can you let me know how things are going if you want to. I think this is one of the worst complaints

• Posted

Igot to try the yogurt and do seasalt baths too

• Posted

Hello,

I've been suffering with BV for 8 months now and its really effecting me mentally. Three gyno visits, several doses of antibiotics, and the metri-gel and no relief. I'm on day 9 of using The Killer boric acid suppositories and still nothing 😦 It's really discouraging to see so many women say that these worked within 2 days.... I'm losing hope but clinging to the fact that my gyno said to use them for 21 days so maybe I will find relief by then? My question is have any of you needed to use a full amount of 21 days of boric acid in order to be cured? I'm just hoping that I'm not alone and someone else found success after needing to go as long as 21 days with boric acid

• Posted

I did with boric life suppositories capsules from Amazon it works but the guy from customer service said if I eat alot of sweets it will come back and I did and it came back so I'm eating more fruit and veggies and im going to do the seasalt baths for a week and see what happens the girls on utube says that works try that

• Posted

I'm a big sweet lover im like a 5 year old.

I'm not going to eat them again now thanks x

• Posted

Lol lol lol yea but forreal alot of sweets keep it too if we not changing our diet I'm eating sweets and vegetables and fruits I'm messing up but honey buns and Reese's peanut butter and cookies mess with me at times I'm trying to get it together tho.

• Posted

I'm having a bad bv week I'm literally ready to do anything to get rid of it but then I make a mug of tea with 7 sugars lol I know I need to cut my sugar I've tried it all and spent a fortune in the process but maybe we should give it a try ?

you with me ???😁

• Posted

Yeah but Green Tea clean us out Green Tea n some lemon and honey instead of sugar get rid of bad cold n push out the bad stuff in our system

• Posted

I have 3 mugs a tea daily and cheese crisps and a kit kat Nestle and little bag of sweets cola bottles lol

1 ice bun

what do I stop lol ?

• Posted

Im trying too but doing good and bad at the same time eating fruits then honey buns Reese's cups yes I'm acting up but I noticed that when I ate some apples oranges and bananas and pineapples which I had stopped for a long time and was just eating chips and junk and cheese burgers I felt good and faster energy and better really better and my discharge was not there I'm a do alot of veggies today and buy more fruit

• Posted

I hate water and fruit lol I gag at both .

but I know I must do it .

was you getting the chemical type urine smell discharge and now its improved?

• Posted

Yes I was but after I got prescribed Sandoz vaginal gel from the doctor it work then it came back but I noticed when I ate apples oranges and bananas and pineapples drinking water my urine smell fresh n it didn't smell I'm forcing myself to drink water I ran out of fruit and fruits a healer too it clean me out and made my urine smell fresh I just be still eating sweets tho also .

• Posted

its funny because since boric acid my wee hasn't smelt at all infact it's a nice smell I get .

before that I really smelt my urine it was so bad it was embarrassing to myself to smell it but even though I get chemical smell still I never get that smell from the toilet.

my period has really been bad though not felt fresh at all .

I'm going shopping the weekend I'm going to try a diet no sugar .

• Posted

Yes get fruits and vegetables I went shopping but I ran out of fruit but string beans corn peas carrots bell peppers onions greens spinach I'm not going to lie I still bought honey buns Reese's peanut butter cups and cookies but I ate bananas and pineapples 🍊 apples to and water plenty of water I smelled my urine smell good fresh n the fruits was flushing out the BS like the apples so be prepared to go to the bathroom but yes I feel better remember the garden of Eden YAH prepared for us in the beginning before Eve and Adam sinned was of the herbs green veggies and fruit which do keep us healthy and strong I know im a let go of sweets finally one day but I'm happy u going to get the right foods I forget to cucumbers and tomatoes my cousin stole my lettuce like chicken salad and some dressing strawberries and blueberries and plums and 🍍 my favorite will help me let go of chocolate and junk.

• Posted

Do you like bananas? They have potasium which is good for you. Fruit can be high in sugar which is the down side of some of them. Still, the answer could be not buying too many at once. It is very easy to eat the wrong types of food in a hectic life and when you are not well. today I have a cottage pie and vegetables already sliced in a packet from the freezer. I am brilliant!

• Posted

I use to hate bananas but now I like them and been eating them I have to get more fruit and veggies I'm definitely going to get more bananas plums pears strawberries orange pineapples apples are very healthy for us it will have u go to the bathroom but it's worth it because we will know our bodies is getting the nutrition it needs and it push out in the toliet , but our bodies are happy when we eat right I felt good and energetic that's how u know u eating right also but we can't stop because hamburgers and junk not change our diet as we get older make it worse especially if u have sex raw with a man who doesn't eat right either cause his nut go into the vagina which means what he eats is inside u to .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.