BV smells

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've done some research on BV. I think my gf has is cause she has all the symptoms, thick smelly discharge, strong fish smell, pain during deep penetration during sex.

My question is.. Ive read that the fish smell gets stronger after sex. Well I've had insecure thoughts for about 7 months. Gut feelings, can't sleep or eat. . well she came home the other night and the odor was super strong . or when I get home from work. Like I can smell it from 4 feet away. Its not all the time just curtain times. Well when its that strong, does it mean she just had sex?

2 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

WOW you certainly said that straight out. Good for you, not all of us have the nerve to be hostile, anyway I wish I could help you but I seriously don't know, but I hope you get an answer soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.