Can 40 be too much !

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have been on cit for almost 12 weeks. I week on 10, 1 week on 20, 6 weeks on 30 and nearly 4 weeks on 40. I have been feeling dreadful since going up to 40. They put me up as I had a bad few days on 30 but prior to that I was feeling better.

My question is can 40 be too much for some people. I don t know weather to try and stick it out longer or drop back to 30. Maybe I should have stuck it out at 30. I have an 8 mth old baby and this is just awful.

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Consult your Day, bcz l think if gets we then bee after every increase.
  • Posted

I haven't been having such a few good weeks, mornings are the worse, I cud just cry this morning, don't know why I feel crap, I have that knot in my stomach and wishing the day way, just wanting it to be tonight when I'm safe and at home with my family

• Posted

Sparkly

Did you ever feel like this before the meds ? I ask because that's exactly how I felt before reducing my dose although I never suffered them feelings before the meds. I would wake up absoloutly dreading the day, each hour felt like a week. Things only improved in the afternoons. Sometimes a long walk would help but I sympithise with how you are feeling. now but things will improve for you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.