CAN ANXIETY GONE AWAY SUDDENLY??

Posted , 7 users are following.

yesterday when i woke up suddenly i felt normal like before my first panic attack? im a bit relieved because i no longer felt breathless that always scares and worries me but at the same time this sudden recovery also worried me. i dont know why it worried me but i jut felt like that. have anyone ever feel this way too????

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

You shouldn't be worried about feeling recovered. Count yourself lucky. If I could not suffer for just 2 hours I'd be happy! It's great your feeling yourself more, don't worry about it .. Live with it and look forward to the future and it's proved you can get better, you're lucky
    • Posted

Yeah I'm glad when I get my 'normal' days! I enjoy them because I know it's possible to wakeep up the next day feeling like crap all over again.
    • Posted

i know i should be greatful. but i cant stop worrying. anyway thanks for the advice. i will try to live my life to the fullest from now on!
  • Posted

Girl I'd give you big bucks to trade places with you , t feel like myself again , you are blessed to be able to feel normal again , unlike us sufferers who forgot what its like to be ourselves , I'd give anything to be in your shoes right now , it would be such a blessing to feel normal again , you are blessed take full advantage of it !!!
  • Posted

keep it up and keep us posted......that means there is hope for all the rest of us too....GO GO GO.......wahooooo
  • Posted

Dont question it at all. Domt think about it. Be happy and go with it.
  • Posted

Anxiety can come and go. For me, it was pretty much close to gone for about 5 years, but it just came backa few months ago.

How are you feeling now?

• Posted

i also thought it had gone but for this past few days i experience uncomfortable breathing. it is not breathless but i felt too many air is coming in and i felt my chest is empty. i will also start questioning my existence. i cant feel my heartbbeat and i felt really scared that maybe they are slowing down because they are going to stop. i dont know what to so.
    • Posted

other than that i felt normal. just the weird feeling when breath. is this anxiety?
    • Posted

no. but im planning to.just dont know when. how do you know that your anxiety had gone 5 years ago? do you feel normal suddenly?
    • Posted

yes haha, i felt great for almost five years.

have you booked an appointment with a therapist yet?

• Posted

so one day you wake up and you felt normal suddenly? wow. no. im going to see my college doctoe and ask them for the therapist. i dont know whether im allow to do it but im gonna give it a shot.
    • Posted

didn't just happen in one day. it took months, maybe more than a year or pushing myself out of my comfort zone and accepting anxiety as a part of life, and eventually, it faded.
    • Posted

If I can say anything is that when I was at my darkest the only thing that kept me with hope was begging to god and believing in him put your trust in him and believe in him truly and you will see

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.