Can anybody advise me please ?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi i am 40 year old female a single mum to 3 girls, my youngest being 3 yrs old. I struggle everyday with pain and being exstreamly tired all day and finding it hard to cope.

I am currently on income support but have got to go to the job centre this wk where they want me to start looking for work, i feel due to the way i am in pain everyday i just cant cope with work i even struggle to hoover as the pain is high.

How can i get the job center to see i just wont be able to cope with holding down a job ? I also suffer from panic attacks and this is really worring me

I have home help once a wk then my 85 yrs old nan comes to do my housework and look after kids 3 times a wk.

Please could someone advise. Many thanks.

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi rebecca, you may qualify for a key worker,you say you get home help,the key worker can help you with forms & advice on benefits,this is done through doctors as well. good luck stay strong xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.