can anyone tell me why?

Posted , 4 users are following.

id like to know why i am so intolarant to salt when applied to food .salt allready in food is ok if eaten in small amounts but just cant apply it to food without upsetting my stomach.

and the same with vineger cant stand it the smell the taste or anything with it in , except mustard and mayo but cant have that either because it cripples me with nausea and heartburn. 

seems strange to me as as a kid my chips floated in vineger.

i would like to understand why ? can anyone could shed alight on it for me.confused

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

marmite is very yeasty ...and so contra indicated with candida...thats about all i can think of but vinagar is also to be avoided with candida ...so maybe your body has very strong instincts now - warning you against stuff thats wrong for you...tho if it is candida you may want to join the club in combatting it !!
    • Posted

i dont have candida problem any more i did an exclusion diet and got rid of it . like you said its probley my body telling me to leave the stuff alone that could bring it back . so i shall heed its warnings .dont want to start that circle again.smile
    • Posted

OH WELL DONE TINA!

thats absolutely fantastic. would you mind sharing your strategy.?

perhaps as a new post so others can receive the benfit of your experience xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Posted

hi hun its not a stratgey its what i believe ,i am strong willed and a fighter

not everyone is the same . we all have to find our own way .

i dont believe all the properganda and hype .that the medical and food companies put out . they are now saying that animal fats arent as bad for you as they first thought . there make there bloody mind up one day.rolleyes

• Posted

ok well i'm guessing you cut out sugar, mushrooms, vinegar, sweets processed flour and junk food anything else?
    • Posted

i did on the diet . but not now i still have brown and coconut sugar in my tea.

when i use flour its white.

but i dont eat to much junk food, not keen on sweets or cakes

mushrooms vineger rice and pasta nuts wholemeal anything,peas pulses ,

salad , anything in a can  i avoid .

• Posted

thanks so much tina !

so you avoided all in that list at the end....including nuts which is interesting. was that because they so often have a mould growth? i understand its imperative to avoid moulds....

this is really interesting. are you ok to talk about it? how long do you think you had candidiasis and how long did it take you to break free?

• Posted

the reapeted thrush started after my 3 rd pregnancy that i took gavisgone thru starnge ah . that was from 1990 till i met an amazing alternative practione [[ he still held a GP liscence ]

.hed been GP for 25 yrs until he saw the errors of his ways .his words.

my first appoinment with him was in 2006 he took one look at me and said your problem is on the inside , you have an over growth of yeast

and repeated trush, i hadnt said a word. i did the diet very strict even more strict then the atkinns and it cleared up never been bothered since

he explained what had been going on inside why i felt so terriable and everything i felt great after that first appointment some one had listened .

he told me we all have yeast in our bodies and we all need a certain healthy amount ,

but when it gets out of control it causes all manner of health problems , getting it back under control would get me feeling better and thats a majour step on the road to recovery ,

i swear that if he hadnt had to move to a differant town and i could have continued to see him i would be better now.

the thrush was sorted by the diet it took 3 months hard slog but no more repeat canneston .was well worth doing .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.