Can barely see

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello all, my anxiety seems to be getting worse. 

Can i just get some reassurance with my symptoms please??

does anyone else have really bad vision ? i seriously can barely see, its so foggy, and i feel as if im drunk all the time, cant balance properly, tight feeling in my brain, and numbness all over my head, especially my teeth. i can see, as in i dont need glasses, but its sooooo foggy, and it feels as though something is crawling round my brain??? please tell me im not alone 

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi at the height/worse of my anxiety my vision was very badly affected.It was so bad i cld not see the text on pc monitor.3rd sort of AD (SSRI's made me worse)  has made me pretty good at the moment.
    • Posted

ive been prescribed citalopram, do you reckon that would make my depersonalization and anxiety worse or better then ? x
    • Posted

Hi Jade you have to try the medication first, then if doesn't work   try  another one.For sure you will find the treatment to help.I just start a treatment with Cit.Worked for many persons. hope it will work for me as well
  • Posted

Hi,

I've had anxiety on and off for about 7 years.

I've recently been doing ok but the past couple of days I have had my anxiety back.

A few new adds to it this time:-

Blurry vision (when I'm feeling anxious)

Laying down and feeling dizzy

Always have a dry mouth at night time

Tension headache/tight head

I know this is anxiety because I only get IT at night when I'm home alone and feeling anxious!

Anyone get the same?

Anyone else have these?

• Posted

Hi....you need something to help you find your way through the fog. Please go to your GP. He's the only one who can help you find a way.He can give you a mild anti-depressant which should relieve these symptoms.  As for being alone - no you're not. There are lots of people with similar symptoms. You have to make a  choice....live with the symptoms (which is self destructive) or seek help from your GP.  It's a no brainer really.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.