Can depression lift as quick as it came?

Posted , 4 users are following.

if so I think it might have gone, I'm at the doctors tomorrow, I don't want to be on tablets, it might be the time to come off or reduce them. I feel so much better.

2 likes, 64 replies

64 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

No change your name back !!!!! see when you say the name Failure your face will frown you will feel low where as when you where saying your new name Shar Shar it was making you smile and happy so come on there was no need to make the name change back as it is a huge step better small baby step forward and we are all here suporting you so i dont really understand why you would do this sad
    • Posted

I do appreciate you all, but I feel like a complete failure. I really don't want to upset any of you, I'm sorry.
  • Posted

your not but on here when you make a  change to someones life it feels very rewarding as we all know what its like because we have been there we know sometimes it just feels impossible but the truth is nothing is impossible you have got to want to make the change as only you can do the change we just guide
    • Posted

I know, it's so hard, not to think these things, because I know they are right. I do want to change, it's just so hard, and can't see how or if I will ever be able to. This is why I feel a failure, I should be able to do it and I cant.
  • Posted

plese dont be just get back on track smile
    • Posted

The one thing I struggle with is that I hate myself and don't deserve to be happy, I know I have to change but just don't how!
    • Posted

If it helps I get this, blame myself for all the things happening in my life, my pain from a degenerative disease in spine, family stress and the ways I have gone from being an extrovert to an introvert. All these things at once make for an impossible task to fix but seperately and on their own in isolation they are much easier to fix
  • Posted

Thanks for changing name thats much better to read smile
  • Posted

yes you do need to change and believe in your self or you face a life of misery its up to you to reach hard for your inner strength and start believing you are a good person just look at the good things you do to start that shows you are caring and as i have sugested before get the self help books snuggle up in bed with a cup of hot chocolate and read them smile
  • Posted

thats your first baby step lol smile go girl smile
    • Posted

Yay, one step at a time, I just have real lows, when the world is so dark. I can't see what is right or wrong, my mind seems not to focus and blocks out normal thinking.
    • Posted

mmm. At least you are not on your own renting an expensive garage as a room, in the middle of Sydney. smileAnd there are lots worse off than me.. I've talked to some VERY intelligent street homeless people.

You guys can use a forum - BIG positive plus.

My Ex called the dark times "the shadow", which I thought was good. I can name it and draw it so I can fight it.

I'm always only doing half the job at the moment. So I'm blaming myself to getting tea but not milk, etc. I'm getting too much distraction from tasks I "should do" ..

Shar, the best i've come up with is to find some mindless comic, but entertaining stuff on youtube or DVD. So far, what works for me is Documentaries, and K-Pop (cause the variety shows are funny.)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.