Posted , 21 users are following.
My alchohol intake got out of control and I managed to come of it pretty much, just the occasional drink now, BUT I like to have a long drink in the evening so started drinking San Pellegrino sparkling mineral water instead, up to 3 litres a day, but often less. I soon noticed that I was getting an itching all over my skin, especially in the evening. When I stop drinking the mineral water the itching stopped. I've never heard of this before and wondered if anyone else had experienced anything similar. Also, back in November 2014 I had an anaphalactic reaction to some treatment in hospital, nothing too serious, breathing difficulties and rash, but might this have comntributed too? I know very little about allergies other than hayfever
Any advice greatly appreciated
p.s. I take cetirizine every day but its next to useless
0 likes, 22 replies