Can I cut my HRT patch in half ?

Posted , 8 users are following.

I’m going cuckoo today at my wits end !!! Only 4 weeks on the patch and although it’s lifted my fatigue and dizziness I have terrible depression now. 

Is it too strong for me ? Should I cut it in half ? I  am very sensitive to medications .

The weeks months are passing by ... can’t make any plans for travel or anything fun as cannot chance travelling feeling dizzy or extremely exhausted. 

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have been trying different HRT for 18 month now for my early menopause . i also find the mental side effects really bad, so much worse than my menopause issues. I can never work out if the estrogen or the progesterone.

How long did take to find the right medication?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.