Can someone tell me if they've experienced side effects from Omeprazole?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I've finally gotten a diagnosis for my symptoms. Turns out I have Acid Reflux Disease. My Dr prescribed Omeprazole. I have such a hard time with big capsules. Before I proceed with these I wanted to get some feedback/advice. Thanks in advance.

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I just got diagnosed with that too and the doc gave me the same meds...im afraid to take them as well becuase I dont want to get any side effects...ugghhh
    • Posted

I hate taking medicine. So afraid of things getting worse instead of better. Research research research! 
    • Posted

They have been researching the common cold for a very long time and that has not produced a cure. Actually ageing is the best cure. Kids get all the colds going but in time you have had most of the variations and are imume to them. I had better not boast how long it is since having had a cold or one will sneak up on me.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.