Can't Enjoy The Things I Used To Do

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi, I noticed that I can't watch horror movies or sad movies like I used too. It makes me very sad or causes panic attacks. I find that almost evetything I watch has to be either comedy or educational. Does anyone here experience this also.

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you for posting this!  I am starting to cry when a movie is over.  Doesn't matter what kind.  The end always makes me sad.  I can't watch any TV shows that have a plot with anyone dying or being very ill.  I'm even starting to question Halloween imagery, which I've always loved before!  It's getting ridiculous.

• Posted

Hi there

Try mindfullness meditation - I go to a class on a Sunday morning for one hour - a very small group of like minded women - it helps put thoughts into perspective and gives you some tools to manage day to day

It helps me

Good luck x

• Posted

Hello Maria

I don't like horror stuff anyway its not t good for your soul either..

Watch happy things try find an activity at home you like to do keep your self more occupied that way.

😀👍

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.