Can't get diagnosis.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 28 years old with known high blood pressure and cholesterol. I am experiencing warm sensations in my legs and throughout my body. My feet get ice cold and I have these warm sensations in my head and it almost feels like I can feel my blood flowing through me. I get chest pains and fullness periodically and if I press on one of my veins I get that liquid like sensation and tingling throughout. I had an echocardiogram done and my heart looks ok aside from the fact that I have tachycardia. I'm concerned that there is something vascular going on. My doctor said the pulses in my feet were low so I had a Doppler done and that was clean. The constant head pain and fullness is concerning along with the warm sensation. At times it feels like I am tasting blood, and I am short of breath. I feel like my doctor us just going to dismiss this because I'm going but these symptoms never seem to go away.

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

What is your weight and height? How much excercise do you get a day? Do you know your percentage of body fat? If you are terribly overweight-this could be causing the low blood circulation. The "liquid" sensation could be attributed to that also. As far as the headaches go-that could be caused by anything, IE: Too much TV, too much time online, caffeine, alergies, etc..too many things can cause headaches. As for the "fullness" feeling-need more info.
    • Posted

I'm 5'9 160. I walk a lot but the pain in the calves gets worse the more I walk or stand.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.