can,t lift legs

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi all new to this site .i,m 39 years old i,l start by telling my story which started last year in january i had chicken pox was really unwell abit weak did,nt think i really recovered over it .one day a couple of months later i started having joint pains all over my body my backs of my ankles were the worst pains in my jaw headaches like i,ve never felt before pains in my stomach bloating and constatly feeling sick. i went down doctors which they rushed me up hosptal thinking i was having heart attack but thats was all clear . had loads of blood tests done all came back normal only that i had glaunduar fever but it had cleared up give me pain killers and something for my stomach . after months of feeling so ill and when i say ill i did,nt think i would make it to see christmas but i,m still here . nothing has changed still in pain headaches everyday sickness everyday and so weak. i was dignosed today with m.e . i,m woundring if anyone else has a problem with there legs i can manage to walk but very weak but if i,m laying down i can,t lift them its like they not there i cant lift them if i,m in a sitting postion either or tap my feet its like my brain wont send a signal for me to do it please help making me really worried.

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi

I also had gladular fever after being of work with depression and stress. Which has manifested into cfs/ fibromyalga. I suffer with joint pain and extremely heavy legs often feel sick with pain. Just try to manage my pain as best I can with medication, ice and heat . I also try to do a twenty minute walk each day and work through the pain.

June x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.