Can't reply to any discussions get error message . Is there customer service ?

Posted , 9 users are following.

Can't respond to any comments ? Is there a customer service number ? 

I've already had to re- register once before with same issue.

Will have to leave forum  if not resolved sad

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Same here. Going on for days. I'm trying to figure out how to contact customer service.

Isn't there someone who oversees this site??

• Posted

I think there is a webmaster for the site. Maybe because it is the weekend things aren't being monitored as closely.

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon! I check in here several times each day. Have learned so much from everyone here!

• Posted

Me too . thought it was just my internet but obviously not. I have to log in and catch up that way. Its a pain.

Hope its sorted soon. Sue

• Posted

Hi just to let you know im having the same problems i cant open any link's in my email Like you i created another account now that ones playing up the same Ive got rid of browsing history including cookies and data still no help so I have resigned that when I get an email I just go into the web page manually which is a right pain I the a........e

• Posted

Sent an email complaining
    • Posted

That was a good idea! Hope things are better soon! There are LOTS of messages in my inbox that I would like to read and respond to!!!
  • Posted

Wonder if the regulars are having trouble . Seems no resolve . Too bad they don't seem to care . Love forum but won't log in all time . 

• Posted

I’m having trouble too. I can’t log in to read messages as they come in. I got into this via the “discussion summary” that they send. The problem started day before yesterday.....says “bad URL”...
  • Posted

Hi Debbie!

The problem SEEMS to be when we get messages in our inbox and try to access the discussion by tapping on "Go to Discussion".

Maybe it will be fixed soon.

May be some internet glitch in Outlook.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.