can't tell if it's anxiety or illness anxiety/panic out of no where?

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi I'm new to posting so forgive me if I don't explain correctly,

Since October 2 I went into ER for a stomach problem and pounding heart and was told it was gastroenteritis and anxiety but I hadn't been feeling anxious at all after that I could barely get out of bed from feeling ill, it's continued for a while now and new symptoms have started my left arm feels strange I have a strange fuzzy feeling going up the left side of my neck,I've had 3 panic attacks out of no where and I can't help but think something is wrong with my heart,I've spoken to my doctor had 4 ecg they all say I'm fine but I can't help but think it's something serious and I feel as no one wants to listen,I've cried everyday for the past two months and tried to eat healthy but nothing seems to work, has anyone else had this and is it really anxiety sad

2 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sure sounds like it..pounding,fast heart rate,skipped beats,all common for anxiety.If youve had those tests..sure sounds like anxiety.Sounds like you are sick from worry. please try and telax and if it is anxiety,alot of us have it,you arent alone. Counseling can help,as well as anti anxiety meds if needed.x
  • Posted

They deleted my post..heaven knows why.Sounds like anxiety.Try and relax.if it is anxiety,there is help counseling and medication if you feel you need it to cope.Go to a doctor and ask for an apt with a counselor or simply tell him or her you want treatmen for your anxiety. Fast heart rate,palpatations.all signs of stress.
  • Posted

Try not to panic when you have anxiety, try to be calm as possible. Breathe, I'm not sure but i think when you panic it make you heart rate go up. When you have a panic attacks it also make you nervous, so try in be calm. and Remember to breathe .
    • Posted

Maybe that could be anxiety idk talk to your doctor
  • Posted

I would like to add something. When you worry your anxieties go up more. I have a neighbor who told me to think positive do not think negative. I know when I worry I have a lot of anxieties myself. You can not worry that makes it worse 

Try some relaxation or yoga deep breathing and think in positive stuff 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.