Can't think straight and memory shot

Posted , 21 users are following.

Was told I was suffering clinical depression by mental health team and been on many ad's been on cialopram for 5 days after trying sertraline , cymbalta and trazadone with no luck , taking 20mg at night , waking after a few hours with sweats , can manage some bits of sleep on and off til around 7:30 but feel so sick to the stomach on waking , I still have really bad brain fog , can't remember short term and anxiety through the roof , feeling energy less dizzy and confused all the time , can't believe that depression and anxiety can cause you to feel "disconnected" like thinking of a task is impossible , feel like giving up , been like this for 3 months , don't want to drive , go out , just feel like sitting , thinking , HELP !!!

1 like, 46 replies

46 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey y'all.  I feel same 

But I blame a lot on GMO ( genetic modified organism ???) ex. They genetic modefy soy beans to produce more and bigger beans per stalk. Same with animals.  Also blame on the pesticides (new ones) and steroids etc.  given to animals and plants that we eat everyday.  I try to only buy my food from local butcher shops ( they sell rabbit food ( vegetables ) also.  

Hope this helps. Although I have no proof it's helping me. I think I am to the point of no return 

My parents and grand parents never had problems like my siblings and I are having today. We were raised on farm and raised most our own food 

Hope this helps. I will probably not reply as I am getting heavy headache and getting very activating just writing  this as I have same symptoms as all on here. Plus low testosterone 

I am being treated for everything  with little help.  Good luck and GOD bless y'all.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.