Can this be herpes? I'm so confused

Posted , 8 users are following.

Ive been having really weird symptoms in my body. I had what looked like a cold sore in my lips and i also had a lot of blisters inside my mouth and sore throat. i had a bit of a fever and id have goosebumps all the time like if i had the flu or something. the next day i noticed itd hurt to pee and i bump showed up in my rigjt labia and also 3 what looked like razor bumps. i slso had a lot of fluid. ill insert a picture.

(i have a boyfriend and hes my only sexual partner) image

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

here are some more pictures!

i did go to doc and i got a blood test but im only getting the results friday

ive been doing a lot of research but i cant find nithing similar to this image

• Edited

this is very similar to what im going through but idk whats going on either im going to my health department 2mw! only commented to see your responses. wishing not herpes for ya tho!

• Posted

girl i got diagnosed with hsv 1 AND 2. im extremely sad, did you get checked??

• Edited

dont be sad boo, Its life whoever you got it from shouldve told you!

• Posted

It looks like herpes hun. Do you know if your boyfriend gets cold sores on his mouth? If yes, did he performed oral sex on you recently?

definitely get swab and igg blood test ASAP

• Posted

yes he actually does have herpes (cold sores only)! but its been more than a year that he doesnt get cold sores though... and its been a while since he performed oral sex on me however we do use saliva to lubricate before having sex. also, i got tested 6 months ago and i was completely clean and around that time hed always go down on me...

• Posted

When you got tested 6 months ago did they do igg or igm blood test for herpes? I have a feeling he may have given you hsv1

• Posted

i got the resultd back and i have hsv1 and 2.. my boyfriend said he only has cold sores so im so confused to how i got both and not only one type

• Posted

Hi hun. Can you bf get tested soon? He may have had hsv2 and be asymptomatic. The guy I dated before knew he had hsv1 but didn't know he had hsv2 until I made him get a full panel std test.

• Posted

just to confirm our previous conversation..6 months ago you got tested for stds.... that included a igm and/or igg blood test for herpes too & it was negative?

• Posted

yes! 6 months ago it was negative!! and he'll get tested soon. but im still so confused, can hsv1 turn into hsv2 because of oral sex? or is it two complete different things? like that means that he HAS to have hsv 2 too ?

• Posted

2 different things. if you have had sex with anyone else, except bf, in last 6 months then he had to have it to give it to you.

how long have you two been together sexually?

• Posted

we've been together for 10 months now!! and i have never seen any blister or anything at all on his genitals, i thougjt hsv 2 was hard to contract without any open sores...

• Posted

oh wow.... ok. did you both get tested 6 months ago? full panel

• Posted

nope, only i got tested! whenever he gets his boood test done ill come back with more updates

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.